Add channels from hispasat

User Share channel list and channel information

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

naronj

Add channels from hispasat

Post by naronj »

How to add channels from hispasat, in firmware mars 4898 if in the channel installation tab only one satellite appears only Astra, although there is hispasat. The list I have installed is from Astra and Hotbird, and if I try to add it in another way, it deletes the installed channels.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Add channels from hispasat

Post by CAJE »

In configuring the antenna you put 30w and I named Hispasat, you can now do a blind search for Hispasat

naronj

Post by naronj »

Hispasat aparece en la lista pero no se puede hacer busca ciega, porque borra los canales existentes, y si ponemos busca un satelite, no salem todos los satelites, por error del firmware aparece solo astra.

naronj

Post by naronj »

Como tienes conocimiento de como funciona el sbeditor 1…7…4 me gustaria que me digas como puedo hacerlo, puede ser mui sencillo, pero el que no sabe parece complicado,

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have you loaded the channel list from this forum, and you want to add 30w Hispasat channels to the said list.
Menu / Installation / OK / Then press the RED button on the remote / Put in the details of the satellite required / OK / Move curser to Transponder /
Press RED button on remote again /Put in details of a transponder like 12548v 29600 / OK / The curser will move back to the (Transponder) showing the details / Move the curser upwards twice/ it will show (Satellite Search) /With the arrows on the remote move to the right till you get to (TP Search) Then Press OK / With you just adding a NEW satellite to you list, say (YES) to the sub screen, (any other time say NO.) Channels TV/RADIO will then come the screen.
Using the new editor, you can then put the channels into the order that you require.

Den

miser

Post by miser »

how do we export the channel list from mars so we can edit the channel order?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Insert USB into the receiver. Press Menu / scroll to USB / OK / at the bottom of the page, (Yellow circle. Upload) Press the yellow button on the remote/ at the sub screen move the curser to (Upload Channel to USB) / OK / The next sub screen, more the curser to (OK), Press OK on the remote.
When complete, remove the USB, then go to your computer to amend.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA_User Share”