Just some questions to clear up my confusion...

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

namalumfard

Re: Just some questions to clear up my confusion...

Post by namalumfard »

Super_Nerd wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:33 pm
I have a gt combo I just bought it, I'm looking to watch bell satellite channels from. They all say scrambled, how do I unscramble the channels, can someone explain to me how to auto roll powervu or bliss?
There is not any possible way to fixed Nagravision3 encryption.

lme

Post by lme »

namalumfard wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:33 am
Super_Nerd wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:33 pm
I have a gt combo I just bought it, I'm looking to watch bell satellite channels from. They all say scrambled, how do I unscramble the channels, can someone explain to me how to auto roll powervu or bliss?
There is not any possible way to fixed Nagravision3 encryption.
No. nagra 3 it's been around for many years now (~8), with no crack on the horizon, or no interest to be cracked.....
Nihil sine Deo!

Stephen21

Post by Stephen21 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:23 pm
I set up a second satellite for those sats that I blind scan a lot, so I can delete the TP list and start again when it gets to be too much.

You can start on a duplicate channel and got to the TP list and delete the TP. This will also delete all the channels on that duplicate TP.
Owen
your help is much appreciated. it saves me a lot of trouble of going through deleting the channels one by one.

Dikshin

Post by Dikshin »

iq180 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:43 pm
Yes you can delete the CH, kill the receiver power, as soon as you turn the power back on start pressing CH up on the remote, keep pressing it 10 to 20 times to get off of the CH then you can go to menu and delete that CH or delete the TP it is on.
Ok sir :o Thank you for the guide. :)
ALso, is there any other way to do it?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@ Dikshin
Can you confirm what receiver you have, so that users can give you another option, to delete a channel/transponder.
Do you wish to delete one channel / or channels, or is it that one channel is crashing your receiver.
Den

foxximan

Post by foxximan »

So the receiver which have the exact key will be able to unscramble the channels successfully. BISS E. It is known as Basic Interoperable Scrambling System ... Thank You.

jackmortain

Post by jackmortain »

im2033thomas wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:15 am
So the receiver which have the exact key will be able to unscramble the channels successfully. BISS E. It is known as Basic Interoperable Scrambling System ... Thank You..
Yes absolutely, Key is the main source to unscramble the channels successfully. :)

papaisen

Post by papaisen »

arunsdz wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:03 am
Gta media v8 nova blue software version v519 is available since October 2021. You can downlaod its updated from provided link

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9460
Thank you for your great help it's make my day.

rocky7788

Post by rocky7788 »

Thank you for your contribution, keep share with us. You have a good day.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Dikshin wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:52 pm
iq180 wrote:
Yes you can delete the CH, kill the receiver power, as soon as you turn the power back on start pressing CH up on the remote, keep pressing it 10 to 20 times to get off of the CH then you can go to menu and delete that CH or delete the TP it is on.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Dikshin wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:52 pm
iq180 wrote:

rohitgupta

Post by rohitgupta »

Thethinker wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:10 am
cpr43 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:37 pm
RogerEye1253 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:27 am
arunsdz wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:03 am
Gta media v8 nova blue software verison v519 is available since October 2021 You can downlaod its updated from provided link

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9460
Thank you so much. Can you share the updated version link, please?
Link is shown there
Thank you for informing.

is there any update in Gta media v8 nova blue software at 2023 :?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

rohitgupta wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:05 am
is there any update in Gta media v8 nova blue software at 2023 :?
The updates are here for the Nova Blue.

I would not expect any more updates for that unit.
New satellite and video formats need new firmware and that is done in new models.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Monie

Post by Monie »

So, V8Nova Blue is near its EOL?

stalk01

Post by stalk01 »

It's great to see that you're actively seeking information and trying to learn more about your V8 Nova Blue receiver. To answer your questions:

It's possible that BISS encrypted channels may not be accessible on your receiver, which may explain why the receiver freezes when attempting to access them. It's also worth noting that accessing encrypted channels without proper authorization may be illegal in some jurisdictions.

It's difficult to say for certain whether a software update will be released for the V8 Nova Blue receiver, as this depends on various factors such as the manufacturer's development priorities and the availability of resources.

There may be ways to filter out duplicate channels on your receiver, such as using the channel management feature or third-party software.

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

"It's also worth noting that accessing encrypted channels without proper authorization may be illegal in some jurisdictions."

I think everyone on this forum is aware of that !

Natasha78

Post by Natasha78 »

stalk01 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:31 am
It's great to see that you're actively seeking information and trying to learn more about your V8 Nova Blue receiver. To answer your questions:

It's possible that BISS encrypted channels may not be accessible on your receiver, which may explain why the receiver freezes when attempting to access them. It's also worth noting that accessing encrypted channels without proper authorization may be illegal in some jurisdictions.

It's difficult to say for certain whether a software update will be released for the V8 Nova Blue receiver, as this depends on various factors such as the manufacturer's development priorities and the availability of resources.

There may be ways to filter out duplicate channels on your receiver, such as using the channel management feature or third-party software.
thank you share for good information, and made my day.
Last edited by Natasha78 on Sat May 27, 2023 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The V8 Nova Blue, is now a old receiver, Biss should work on this receiver, but you will have to look for the keys, then add them to the softcam.

Den

Natasha78

Post by Natasha78 »

hello,
The V8 Nova Blue receiver, despite its age, may still handle Biss encryption with the proper keys. To use this function, one must first locate the required keys and then import them into the softcam. It's a good technique to improve the receiver's functioning.

levitaylor

Post by levitaylor »

STRETCH wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 8:03 am
The V8 Nova Blue, is now a old receiver, Biss should work on this receiver, but you will have to look for the keys, then add them to the softcam.

Den
Can you provide guidance on where and how to find the Biss keys for the V8 Nova Blue receiver, and the process for adding them to the softcam to ensure smooth operation on this older receiver model?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

If the Nova Blue is some thing like the Nova Orange, it could be like this.
Menu / Move curser left or right to Tools / Move curser to Conditional Access / OK / 6666 / (Key Edit) comes to the screen / Move curser to it / OK / Move curser to Biss / OK / With the Green button on the remote, Press this / at the next page move the curser Down to Key Data / OK / Delete all the Zero's / then add your keys / at the end Press Yellow on the remote to Save / Then Exit / it should ask (Are you sure to Save) / Move curser over to (YES) / OK / Exit out.
To find the keys for the channels that you wish to view you will have to Google various sites.
Hope this helps.

Den

wudier

Post by wudier »

johnnyglobal wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:09 am
I've looked through this forum and maybe I'm not asking the right questions or phrases in the search bar, but here goes:

1) are the users of V8 Nova Blue receivers able to get access to BISS encrypted channels? I would like to watch AXS TV @ 131 W. Every time I try, it freezes the receiver and I have to turn off and back on the power via the switch. Irdeto encrypted channels would be nice to view as well.

2) Should the users of V8 Nova Blue receivers be expecting a software update soon? I'm just wondering because with all the encryption that is popping up, I just wonder if we should be expecting a new update sometime in the near future.

3) Is it possible to delete or filter out all the duplicate channels that get counted after doing a "blind scan" on a satellite? Some of the satellites have an enormous amount of channels already, but after doing a blind scan, it's a bit annoying to see the same channels in there sometimes three times. Not sure if anything can be done about that other than manually going in and deleting the duplicates, which is very time consuming.

I appreciate your help and understanding as I am learning about my new V8 Nova Blue receiver.
I'm not entirely sure of the problem you're talking about could you please be a little more detailed?

Robert2

Post by Robert2 »

foxximan wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:59 am
So the receiver which have the exact key will be able to unscramble the channels successfully. BISS E. It is known as Basic Interoperable Scrambling System ... Thank You.
The concept of the BISS E (Basic Interoperable Scrambling System) is indeed fascinating. The use of an exact key to unscramble channels ensures secure content delivery while allowing for interoperability between different systems. It's a crucial technology for protecting broadcast content.
Last edited by CAJE on Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No public spam

firehurtnova

Post by firehurtnova »

I think you can filter out the duplicate names from the search bar but there don't have any option to delete or remove them permanently. You should do some more research on them. Thank you.
Last edited by CAJE on Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No spam apps

ilsamiles

Post by ilsamiles »

johnnyglobal wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:09 am
1) are the users of V8 Nova Blue receivers able to get access to BISS encrypted channels? I would like to watch AXS TV @ 131 W. Every time I try, it freezes the receiver and I have to turn off and back on the power via the switch. Irdeto encrypted channels would be nice to view as well.
I also received all channels in 49.0'E Yamal 202 to 138.0'E Telstar 18 satellites @ GTMedia v7s and GTMedia v8 NOVA Recievers. I am viewing all powervu and biss key channels perfectly.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”