not found

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

seefoo

not found

Post by seefoo »

Scanned G16, 3740V 30000. Good signal, attemps scan then says nothing found. What causes that? Using V8 Nova blue.

iq180
网站管理员

Re: not found

Post by iq180 »

seefoo wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:54 am
Scanned G16, 3740V 30000. Good signal, attemps scan then says nothing found. What causes that? Using V8 Nova blue.
That is a feed, if I remember it is an NFL feed or NASCAR feed, you can have S&Q and still get no CHs, when the feed is up then you can scan and get CHs.

seefoo

Post by seefoo »

It was an NFL feed. I tried the V8 nova blue and the xxxxxxxxxxx. Good signal, scanned with the result being no program found. But, i tried xxxxxxxx and it found two feeds. Ch1 and Ch 2. of course encrypted so I couldn't watch. Just don't know why the v8 and xxx didn't produce those programs.

seefoo

Post by seefoo »

Well, I stumbled on to the solution. I blind scanned the sat. The frequency and SR found was slightly off (one number) from the one I tried but at least the one I wanted was one of the feeds found on that sat. Looks like if the Fre/SR are not exact, it will see the feed, scan but not produce the program. How about that programmers. Can you fix it? Sad that you have to store a ton of feeds to get one.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

seefoo wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:28 am
It was an NFL feed. I tried the V8 nova blue and the xxxxxxxxxxx. Good signal, scanned with the result being no program found. But, i tried xxxxxxxx and it found two feeds. Ch1 and Ch 2. of course encrypted so I couldn't watch. Just don't know why the v8 and xxx didn't produce those programs.
hello, when you find this issue,can you help me recoding this tp data,then send it to me ,i will check.
because i think they maybe the dummy programs which you found by xxxxxxxx.

seefoo

Post by seefoo »

The feed was real. It came in when I blindscanned the sat but not when I put in the freq/sr. I noted that the data was only one number off and that seemed to keep the V8 from producing the pic. Looks like you have to input the exact data. Most receivers will produce a pic even when the data is a couple numbers off.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”