Keys not visible

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

chris100

Keys not visible

Post by chris100 »

Even after loading the latest firmware keys are still not visible in the key section.After biss autoroll on some channel i can't the keys,all key sections are blank seca,biss,nagra etc.pls how will i view those keys. Using v8x thanks

STRETCH

Re: Keys not visible

Post by STRETCH »

The only way to view the keys after (autoroll), is to carry out a export of the soft cam.

Den

chris100

Post by chris100 »

Thanks for your response.pls can you direct me on how to carry out export of the softcam.thanks in advance

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

INFO as follows, Put USB into the receiver, Menu / Tools / Conditional Access / OK on the remote /Next Screen / CA Information / 6666 on the remote / Key Edit comes up / move curser to / OK on the remote / Next Screen / bottom green (on the remote) to (export), exit. When you have done that, go to your PC, then open the file (with word pad). When you have amended / added the file rename it (softcam). To put this back in the receiver, do as before, when on the (Key Edit) page, bottom left red (on the remote) to (import) back into the receiver, exit.
Hope this helps.

Den

betnar93

Post by betnar93 »

I noticed this too. Have no idea why the developers think we appreciate this inconvenience. Glad STRETCH came along. At least I know how I can view the keys now. It was nice being able to look on the screen.

gazkovrov

Post by gazkovrov »

STRETCH wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:27 am
INFO as follows, Put USB into the receiver, Menu / Tools / Conditional Access / OK on the remote /Next Screen / CA Information / 6666 on the remote / Key Edit comes up / move curser to / OK on the remote / Next Screen / bottom green (on the remote) to (export), exit. When you have done that, go to your PC, then open the file (with word pad). When you have amended / added the file rename it (softcam). To put this back in the receiver, do as before, when on the (Key Edit) page, bottom left red (on the remote) to (import) back into the receiver, exit.
Hope this helps.

Den
Я сделал как написано тут. У меня файл пустой. В нем вообще ничего не отобразилось. Как мне увидеть ключи?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

You will only see any keys after any of the channels have (auto-rolled), or when you have added any yourself.

Den

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”