biss key thaicom

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

chet

biss key thaicom

Post by chet »

ช่วยแก้ไข ซอฟแวร์ ใส่คี biss thaicom6 c ถูกต้องแต่ภาพไม่ออกหรือออกช้า gtm v7 pro ขอบคุณ

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: biss key thaicom

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you start on the channel and then go to the conditional access menu / 6666 / key edit and the normal BISS section (not the mgBiss) and press ADD, all the details are there and all you need do is change the 16 zeros to the correct code.

There is also a menu option for CW check sum that you can set to OFF.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

chet

Post by chet »

คืออันนี้เราเข้าใจแล้ว แต่ว่าคือใส่คีที่ช่องนั้นคือใส่ตัวเลขที่ถูกต้องแล้วปรากฏว่าไม่มีภาพออกมาคือช่องยังเข้ารหัสอยู่มีหลายtpและยังมีบางช่องภาพออกช้า 78.5 องศา thaicom c gtm v7pro ไม่เหมือน gtm v8 nova ใส่คีที่ถูกต้องภาพมาเลยทุกช่อง จึงอยากให้แก้ไขซอฟแวร์gtm v7pro ให้ใส่คีแล้วภาพออกเร็วเหมือนกับ gtm v8 nova เท่านั้นเอง ขอบคุณครับ

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

So the BISS channels work on your V8 Nova but not the V7Pro?
Do you have the latest software in the V7Pro?
Remember if you update the software to USB backup your channel list first and also "Export" you softcam.key file from the conditional access menu.
Also save any Ccam account, IPTV information you have too.

Have you tried "Importing" your softcam.key file from your Nova into your V7Pro?
You need to rename the file from "Export_softcam.key "to just "Softcam.key"

Also try deleting the TP for those channels and blind scan them in again.
This will clear any incorrect information on those channels.
You could also set up a second satellite for Taicom 78.5 and blind scan that.
Remember that in the V7Pro BISS channels that have been auto rolled save their codes in the mgbiss section and need the internet connected to work.
Exporting the softcam.key file from the V7Pro shows these codes and their TP info, I think as My V7Pro crashed and I can not check now.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”