Just some questions to clear up my confusion...

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

johnnyglobal

Just some questions to clear up my confusion...

Post by johnnyglobal »

I've looked through this forum and maybe I'm not asking the right questions or phrases in the search bar, but here goes:

1) are the users of V8 Nova Blue receivers able to get access to BISS encrypted channels? I would like to watch AXS TV @ 131 W. Every time I try, it freezes the receiver and I have to turn off and back on the power via the switch. Irdeto encrypted channels would be nice to view as well.

2) Should the users of V8 Nova Blue receivers be expecting a software update soon? I'm just wondering because with all the encryption that is popping up, I just wonder if we should be expecting a new update sometime in the near future.

3) Is it possible to delete or filter out all the duplicate channels that get counted after doing a "blind scan" on a satellite? Some of the satellites have an enormous amount of channels already, but after doing a blind scan, it's a bit annoying to see the same channels in there sometimes three times. Not sure if anything can be done about that other than manually going in and deleting the duplicates, which is very time consuming.

I appreciate your help and understanding as I am learning about my new V8 Nova Blue receiver.

xmh0511

Re: Just some questions to clear up my confusion...

Post by xmh0511 »

johnnyglobal wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:09 am
I've looked through this forum and maybe I'm not asking the right questions or phrases in the search bar, but here goes:

1) are the users of V8 Nova Blue receivers able to get access to BISS encrypted channels? I would like to watch AXS TV @ 131 W. Every time I try, it freezes the receiver and I have to turn off and back on the power via the switch. Irdeto encrypted channels would be nice to view as well.

2) Should the users of V8 Nova Blue receivers be expecting a software update soon? I'm just wondering because with all the encryption that is popping up, I just wonder if we should be expecting a new update sometime in the near future.

3) Is it possible to delete or filter out all the duplicate channels that get counted after doing a "blind scan" on a satellite? Some of the satellites have an enormous amount of channels already, but after doing a blind scan, it's a bit annoying to see the same channels in there sometimes three times. Not sure if anything can be done about that other than manually going in and deleting the duplicates, which is very time consuming.

I appreciate your help and understanding as I am learning about my new V8 Nova Blue receiver.
As far as I can tell you, all v8 series support automatic roll Biss, powervu key and so on. So, yes as long as the channel can be decrypted by the biss key that exists in the software of your STB.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I set up a second satellite for those sats that I blind scan a lot, so I can delete the TP list and start again when it gets to be too much.

You can start on a duplicate channel and got to the TP list and delete the TP. This will also delete all the channels on that duplicate TP.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Read in here:

viewtopic.php?t=20994

dustine79

Post by dustine79 »

johnnyglobal wrote:

I think more context was needed to be sure which you wanted. I chose confusion.

im2033thomas

Post by im2033thomas »

As far I know, That you can't delete or edit the channel, Which you have spoken about in your last point. If I get any other information then I'll be inform you. Thank You !!

Andrew125

Post by Andrew125 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:23 pm
I set up a second satellite for those sats that I blind scan a lot, so I can delete the TP list and start again when it gets to be too much.
You can start on a duplicate channel and got to the TP list and delete the TP. This will also delete all the channels on that duplicate TP.

Owen
Yeah this method is looking cool, thanks for sharing this.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

im2033thomas wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:21 am
As far I know, That you can't delete or edit the channel, Which you have spoken about in your last point. If I get any other information then I'll be inform you. Thank You !!
Yes you can delete the CH, kill the receiver power, as soon as you turn the power back on start pressing CH up on the remote, keep pressing it 10 to 20 times to get off of the CH then you can go to menu and delete that CH or delete the TP it is on.

NioJe

Post by NioJe »

iq180 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:43 pm
im2033thomas wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:21 am
As far I know, That you can't delete or edit the channel, Which you have spoken about in your last point. If I get any other information then I'll be inform you. Thank You,

Yes you can delete the CH, kill the receiver power, as soon as you turn the power back on start pressing CH up on the remote, keep pressing it 10 to 20 times to get off of the CH then you can go to menu and delete that CH or delete the TP it is on.
Thanks sir for informing us. 10-20 times haan...I will remember it.

hoobdk

Post by hoobdk »

it appreciate for learning about new V8 Nova Blue receiver. it great project.

thomas121

Post by thomas121 »

johnnyglobal wrote:

Thanks for info.. and very usefull post...

Jeson Zale

Post by Jeson Zale »

dustine79 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:57 am
johnnyglobal wrote:

1) are the users of V8 Nova Blue receivers able to get access to,BISS encrypted channels? I would like to watch AXS TV @ 131 W. Every time I try, it freezes the receiver and I have to turn off and back on the power via the switch. Irdeto encrypted channels would be nice to view as well.

I think more context was needed to be sure which you wanted. I chose confusion.
In other words, a doubt is not simply a question. In general terms, it refers to a situation where you have an answer available.
Last edited by Jeson Zale on Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super_Nerd

Post by Super_Nerd »

I have a gt combo I just bought it, I'm looking to watch bell satellite channels. They all say scrambled, how do I unscramble the channels, can someone explain to me how to auto roll powervu or bliss?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Can you post in the correct section of the forum, were you will get more replies.
Have found that the Bell satellite channels are across the pond from us, at 72w/82w and 91.1w, after checking on (Lyngsat) have found that they are in (Nagravision) which is not supported via the softcam, can you receive any (powervu / Biss channels. When we now more detail, we will be better to explain how the auto-roll works.

Den

lme

Post by lme »

Super_Nerd wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:33 pm
I have a gt combo I just bought it, I'm looking to watch bell satellite channels. They all say scrambled, how do I unscramble the channels, can someone explain to me how to auto roll powervu or bliss?
There is no fix for Nagravision3 encryption. No box in the world can decrypt it.
only powervu, tandberg & BISS are available.
Nihil sine Deo!

im2033thomas

Post by im2033thomas »

So the receiver which have the exact key will be able to unscramble the channels successfully. BISS E. It is known as Basic Interoperable Scrambling System ... Thank You..

arunsdz

Post by arunsdz »

Gta media v8 nova blue software version v519 is available since October 2021. You can downlaod its updated from provided link

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9460

kol909

Post by kol909 »

Than k you for your suggestion.

AddisonO

Post by AddisonO »

lme wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:13 pm
Super_Nerd wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:33 pm
There is no fix for Nagravision3 encryption. No box in the world can decrypt it.
only powervu, tandberg & BISS are available.
Yes there is not any fixed Nagravision3 encryption

oxford121

Post by oxford121 »

Your response are helpulful for all users.

lokito121

Post by lokito121 »

thomas121 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:13 am
johnnyglobal wrote:

Thanks for info.. and very usefull post...
I got it..

RogerEye1253

Post by RogerEye1253 »

arunsdz wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:03 am
Gta media v8 nova blue software verison v519 is available since October 2021You can downlaod its updated from provided link

Thank you so much. Can you share the updated version link, please?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

RogerEye1253 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:27 am
arunsdz wrote:
Gta media v8 nova blue software verison v519 is available since October 2021You can downlaod its updated from provided link

Link is shown there

Andrew125

Post by Andrew125 »

cpr43 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:37 pm
RogerEye1253 wrote:
arunsdz wrote:
Gta media v8 nova blue software verison v519 is available since October 2021 You can downlaod its updated from provided link

Link is shown there

Thethinker

Post by Thethinker »

cpr43 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:37 pm
RogerEye1253 wrote:
arunsdz wrote:
Gta media v8 nova blue software verison v519 is available since October 2021 You can downlaod its updated from provided link

Link is shown there
Thank you for informing.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”