Help with Keys !

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

lme

Help with Keys !

Post by lme »

not to long ago alex c. was asking all of us to send keys to him for updating the bins.
when one of us with older units is requesting keys, the answer in short is: buy a new unit or else.
is this one Way ONLY to help ?!!!
Nihil sine Deo!

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Help with Keys !

Post by cpr43 »

lme wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:39 pm
not to long ago alex c. was asking all of us to send keys to him for updating the bins.
when one of us with older units is requesting keys, the answer in short is: buy a new unit or else.
is this one Way ONLY to help ?!!!
Hello
What do you need? We help for months/ years sending keys and softcam files. We still able to send or help. If the member with the request mention his old model or send a PM to Mods, we will help. If not , we will redirect to get latest files on New models which already included them.
If you referring to your Tandberg request ( Tanberg keys for 103 west 4120H) it is just a matter of Alex.c to answer. This is just only for this keys that Alex found. We sent out all other old tanberg keys available.

Edilberto

Post by Edilberto »

Hello everyone! So I need help with keys. I went to update my v7s 2x and forget to backup and the channels are not opening. I have a softcam but when will I import the failure. What can it be? I've seen it here on the forum teaching you how to manually add the keys but I haven't found them. Please help me.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@ Edilberto
Can you let us know what range of satellites you wise the codes for, some of use may be able to sent you keys via (pm).

Den

Edilberto

Post by Edilberto »

@den
so, I have an antenna pointing to 84 and another to 70w but no powerVu channel has opened.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Edilberto wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:33 pm
@den
so, I have an antenna pointing to 84 and another to 70w but no powerVu channel has opened.
I don't show Power Vu working on 70w or 84w. Mostly Biss. All Globovision Power Vu on 84w are PowerVu+ and can not be open even with the right keys. There is no hack for. All Biss should be working.

Edilberto

Post by Edilberto »

I can make notes for the 58w and 55.5w.

Edilberto

Post by Edilberto »

Hi Does anyone have the Irdeto key from Tv Verdes Mares Cariri 1Seg, TP 3735 H SR5000 from satellite 70w?

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”