Where do i get the keys from?

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AlexSatJan

Where do i get the keys from?

Post by AlexSatJan »

Hey GTMedia!

I didn't know that there was a dedicated community regarding this and im honestly amazed.
I recently got a "GTMEDIA V8 UHD" which works great!

I was mostly curious regarding the biss/powervu/tandberg keys, is there a way to automatically get them for my receiver?
For the longst time i usually spend alot of time googling around to find the latest keys and manually put them in but i was curious if there is an easier way.

Does my receiver support biss auto roll? If it does how do i even use it?

What do you suggest?

Thank you!

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Where do i get the keys from?

Post by cpr43 »

The V8UHD it does support auto Biss. It needs to be internet connected. Power Vu and Tandberg must keys are already embedded inside the firmware. Just updated your box with latest file.

AlexSatJan

Post by AlexSatJan »

Oh wow, thats amazing. Do you guys have a support list for which biss channels it can get? Or is it like all channels?

Also do i have to press anything or do i just plug in the ethernet, and open a biss channel and just wait?

Thanks alot!

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

AlexSatJan wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:03 am
Oh wow, thats amazing. Do you guys have a support list for which biss channels it can get? Or is it like all channels?

There is no list but mostly all. If any channel does not work you can report .

Also do i have to press anything or do i just plug in the ethernet, and open a biss channel and just wait?

Just plug go to the channel and wait

Thanks alot!

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Remember that BISS 2 format is not supported and channels that changed to powervu+ do not open.
There is some info on encryption type etc on web sites like lyngsat dot com.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”