looking for the latest softcam file.

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

gestereo

looking for the latest softcam file.

Post by gestereo »

got rid of internet as price went up to $120 a month. looking for the latest softcam file so i can get the biss keys. thanks

lme

Re: looking for the latest softcam file.

Post by lme »

gestereo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:29 pm
got rid of internet as price went up to $120 a month. looking for the latest softcam file so i can get the biss keys. thanks
Good luck !
Nihil sine Deo!

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

gestereo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:29 pm
I will send a PM with link

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Could you please PM me the link too ,i am in need of the North American file

Thank you

lynsopher

Post by lynsopher »

please i need it too thank you

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

I also need that file. Could you please PM me a link where I could download it for my Freesat V7?

Thanks

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Hi All

Over the years this forum always helped most that had Freesat or GT media devices but recently i too have asked for softcam files in the last month or so and never got a single reply from members/administrators that used to help ,it could be a legal thing or it could be that they just want you to purchase a new receiver with auto update , really I don't know ,

i don't have Hi speed here at this location ,so i don't even know if i did buy a new V8X unit whether or not it would work on auto update , stuck with the last softcam from a year or so ago in my V7 max ,V7SHD and my V8 Super .

Good luck

Please don't delete or ban me i am only telling the truth about my recent experience on this forum so others don't waste their time asking for a softcam file

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Some old models, work just as well as the newer models that come on line, just keep looking around the net, the keys are out there.

Den

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Marantz wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:25 pm
Hi All

Over the years this forum always helped most that had Freesat or GT media devices but recently i too have asked for softcam files in the last month or so and never got a single reply from members/administrators that used to help ,it could be a legal thing or it could be that they just want you to purchase a new receiver with auto update , really I don't know ,

i don't have Hi speed here at this location ,so i don't even know if i did buy a new V8X unit whether or not it would work on auto update , stuck with the last softcam from a year or so ago in my V7 max ,V7SHD and my V8 Super .

Good luck

Please don't delete or ban me i am only telling the truth about my recent experience on this forum so others don't waste their time asking for a softcam file
Hello

Note:
We stop sending softcam files since a long time ago. It is known that copy of our files were copy , distributed and even sold including our AU EMM keys. At the time we implemented a new system to include all necessary keys hidden inside of our firmwares. All new models were updated to included such change including the on-line auto Biss option. All other old models will continue to work adding the softcam file manually. The problem is that we NO longer keep the file updated. No one is in charge to do so. Everyone using old models will need to keep their copies updated. So, if changes arise we will not added in the file. We can still send copies of the file under this circumstances but only if they are requested directly to moderators by PM. It is hard to keep track to whom we sent or not copies of.

Regards,

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

cpr43.......PM sent!

Thanks

lme

Post by lme »

Akacheebe wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:36 pm
cpr43.......PM sent!

Thanks
may i get a copy too ?
thx.
Nihil sine Deo!

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Hi

Thank you if you can provide any help ,i am not a scammer ,been on this forum for a while and have only used files for myself ,i don't have hi speed ,i live out in the sticks

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

Marantz wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:25 pm
Hi All

but recently I have also ordered softcam files in the last month or so and never received a single response from members / admins who used to help, it could be a legal thing or it could be that they just want you to buy a new receiver with automatic update,
Have you tried to learn how to create a key file yourself? There is a topic on the forum. It's just that during this time that you are on the forum, you could study everything that concerns (Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg). I don't think you need all the keys that are in Softcam, but only 5-10. In Softcam, only PowerVu keys are subject to change (3-6 days). They can be found on the Internet, there are many sites. And what, every time (when the key is changed) Will you be asking for a new Softcam ? Biss and Tandberg are unchanged. Download a fresh Softcam and create your own key file. And the "INFO" button on the REMOTE.
For example, for Biss:
F 0000 00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;0049:12245:2919
F 0000 00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;0049:11766:6125
F 0000 00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;0049:12437:7926
Marantz, this is an example of how keys are registered in Softcam. This is for the Astra 4A/SES-5 (4.8°E), which I accept. And why do I need all the keys (Softcam)?
Attachments
Biss.png
Biss.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3988 times
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

Marantz wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:55 am
Hi

Thank you if you can provide any help ,i am not a scammer ,been on this forum for a while and have only used files for myself ,i don't have hi speed ,i live out in the sticks
To which channels (satellite) Do you need a Softcam? I'll tell you how to make it. (if there are working keys available.). And why don't you register the keys via "Key Edit" and then save them to a USB stick? :?: It's so simple ;).
PS. I don't have V7 max,V7SHD and V8 Super. But there should be a "Key Edit" in these receivers.
Attachments
Key Edit.png
Key Edit.png (169.33 KiB) Viewed 3983 times
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

I know how to enter the keys manually ,i been in the satellite game since 1987 ,it was just simpler ,faster and more convenient to receive the file and dump it into the receiver.

Thank you

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The files that you were given, could well be out of date, seeing as most of the keys are now built within the software/server.
So you would have most of the keys, against the transponders that you require saved to USB, then amend as and when required, update with word pad, then put back into the receiver.

Den

Qwer1234

Post by Qwer1234 »

Dzień dobry zakupiłem GTMedta GT combo potrzebuję pomocy w graniu softcam oraz lity kanałów polska

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Qwer1234 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:50 am
Dzień dobry zakupiłem GTMedta GT combo potrzebuję pomocy w graniu softcam oraz lity kanałów polska
There are some instructions here for the GTC which should apply to the Combo as well:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12424

sathunter

Post by sathunter »

HI can you please send me the soft cam file I need it for my v7. thanks
Last edited by sathunter on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gul-Dukat

Post by Gul-Dukat »

Heya all. My freesat v7HD Aug 2019 firmware is desperately needing a softcam.key file which is updated. Any DMs to assist would be greatly appreciated

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”