BISS not decoding

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

spiker

BISS not decoding

Post by spiker »

Hi, recently got the gtmedia v8, it has been very good for decoding wild feeds on optus d2. Sometimes it just sits on AutoBISS calculating and nothing happens. These are feeds from the same provider with the same content that at other times it successfully decodes.

I am new to trying to get the keys myself. I record the TS and i can get Crypt8 keys but these dont seem to get CW using rainbow tool v r2.10. i do have the full table.

Any help, clues?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: BISS not decoding

Post by Feralkiwi »

I also tried for the Gundagai race feed yesterday off D2 and the auto BISS did not roll for me.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

spiker

Post by spiker »

Yep thats the feed, it used to Autoroll those feeds now it does not.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Keep in tough.
I will test further using a cable internet modem as the next feed comes up.

Will send you a PM.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

kiwicuzzie

Post by kiwicuzzie »

You are not alone. I have noticed a few particular horse feeds on D2 that will not roll for some reason.
That Gundagai tagged feed has been up a few times before on different transponders with no roll success.
Also feeds with the tag GMA SNG will not roll.
All others with location or TBS tags resolve very quickly.

Other feeds on NZ beam only D2 and D3/Optus10 usually resolve in about 10 minutes on average.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

kiwicuzzie wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:54 am
You are not alone. I have noticed a few particular horse feeds on D2 that will not roll for some reason.
That Gundagai tagged feed has been up a few times before on different transponders with no roll success.

Other feeds on NZ beam only D2 and D3/Optus10 usually resolve in about 10 minutes on average.
PM sent.

Owen

Coseycat

Post by Coseycat »

Biss keys are different each time, except VIC tracks. Not all keys can be found. Not an autoroll issue. Seems to be a problem with some tracks in NSW.

JohnKugler

Post by JohnKugler »

Halo, mohon bantuan nya, saya menggunakan gt media v8 uhd.
Ketika menggunakan unruk menonton Chanel Chanel di satellite measat ku band pada astro, setelah ditekan subtitles nya agar bisa dibaca terjemahan nya. Tetapi subtitles tidak mau keluar dan epg nya pun kosong. Barangkali bisa di bantu agar satellite astro pada Chanel nya bisa keluar terjemahan nya.
.Saya menggunakan astro dengan menonton dengan menggunakan ccam

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

JohnKugler wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:04 am
Halo, mohon bantuan nya, saya menggunakan gt media v8 uhd.
Ketika menggunakan unruk menonton Chanel Chanel di satellite measat ku band pada astro, setelah ditekan subtitles nya agar bisa dibaca terjemahan nya. Tetapi subtitles tidak mau keluar dan epg nya pun kosong. Barangkali bisa di bantu agar satellite astro pada Chanel nya bisa keluar terjemahan nya.
.Saya menggunakan astro dengan menonton dengan menggunakan ccam
Hello

Maybe you can create your own post in the V8 Series discussion section. You will receive better answer there

Ja78

Post by Ja78 »

kiwicuzzie wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has been successful in resolving the GMA SNG feeds?

Thanks

lme

Post by lme »

GMA channels on the newest SES22 sat @ 135w & 103w, looks like powervu+ encryption type. there is no fix for this encryption.
I assume that all GMA network ch are in this situation.
Nihil sine Deo!

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Ja78 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:53 pm
kiwicuzzie wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has been successful in resolving the GMA SNG feeds?

Thanks
I think they are now starting with the CW in for only a few minutes. You need to auto biss the feed asap when it comes up.
If you try a auto roll late there is not CW for the unit to find.
Now they are starting with one code that the server finds and returns to the unit, picture seen, and then they change the code and the biss server does not run a second test and then the CW is removed as usual. This happened with a B Ball feed two days ago and today with the two AFLW feeds on D2.

It may be over if this is their way now. Good for them!!

Owen

Ja78

Post by Ja78 »

Makes sense, thanks Owen.

Bobbytino

Post by Bobbytino »

Biss Not working on the V8X also version V3.2.88.9.260 It looks for the key and tells me to wait but never does find them anymore. It used to work good. I dont know if the Mars update fixes it. Maybe someone can chime in and clear up all the confusion on this.

Bobby

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Bobbytino wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:13 pm
Biss Not working on the V8X also version V3.2.88.9.260 It looks for the key and tells me to wait but never does find them anymore. It used to work good. I dont know if the Mars update fixes it. Maybe someone can chime in and clear up all the confusion on this.

Bobby
GTMedia is working with this problem. Post you sat/TP for those you need meanwhile

spiker

Post by spiker »

Bobbytino wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:13 pm

Bobby
I rushed in like a fool and stuck the Mars update on my box, it was a total disaster. I wouldnt do it. I had to use a rs232 cable to go backwards.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”