Biss key not work when I turn off and restart my device GTMEDIA V7SX2

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Dj2bled

Biss key not work when I turn off and restart my device GTMEDIA V7SX2

Post by Dj2bled »

Why does it not work? I the biss key always have a GTMEDIA V7SX2 Every time I turn off the device, and after I turn it on again, it asks me to decode the channels that were previously encrypted.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Biss key not work when I turn off and restart my device GTMEDIA V7SX2

Post by cpr43 »

Dj2bled wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:39 am
Why does it not work? I the biss key always have a GTMEDIA V7SX2 Every time I turn off the device, and after I turn it on again, it asks me to decode the channels that were previously encrypted.
It is internet connected?? See the keys total on your CA section including PowerVu. If you have more than 1,000 all new one will be gone after a reset. You should make room deleting some older ones.

lumpert

Post by lumpert »

I have the same problem or a similar problem with the V7SX2. I enter the BISS key and it remembers it, but when I reboot it doesn't use the key unless I manually visit the "Key Edit" screen (I don't need to re-enter it). After visiting the Key Edit screen, I can visit the channel and it will decode the video.

I've updated the firmware to the latest version. I tried exporting and reimporting the BISS key using the softcam.key file. I don't have 1000 keys as suggested above.

Is there any way to get this to work automatically after rebooting without connecting to the internet?

Thanks.

lumpert

Post by lumpert »

Is this a bug or is this the way the device is supposed to work? It is pretty inconvenient to have to go to settings, press the secret number, and go to the Key Edit screen every time after turning on the device to get a channel to decrypt.

Reading in the forum, it sounds like this is an issue on other models as well? Are there any models that don't need to check the internet or manually go to the Key Edit screen after booting?

Is there any plan to fix this in a future firmware release?

Thanks.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

lumpert wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:14 am
Is this a bug or is this the way the device is supposed to work? It is pretty inconvenient to have to go to settings, press the secret number, and go to the Key Edit screen every time after turning on the device to get a channel to decrypt.

Reading in the forum, it sounds like this is an issue on other models as well? Are there any models that don't need to check the internet or manually go to the Key Edit screen after booting?

Is there any plan to fix this in a future firmware release?

Thanks.
As I mentioned before probably the store room is getting full. try this, delete all the keys and leave only this latest one. re-boot the box and check if it was erase?

Sundayeze

Post by Sundayeze »

Please how do i upgrade my v7 pro September 2022 version

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Sundayeze wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:55 pm
For Mars you have it here

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

Sundayeze wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:55 pm
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19756
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”