The best way! How to find the correct Bisskey for your Satellite?

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

nikdano007

The best way! How to find the correct Bisskey for your Satellite?

Post by nikdano007 »

Hello all gtmedia user. I use V8 Pro 2 over 1year ago and after satellite channel list update I can't watch some channel.
I don't know how they can find and make the correctly bisskey for the new channel updated.
So Anyone can show me the best way! How to find the correct Bisskey for your Satellite?
Thank you!

STRETCH

Re: The best way! How to find the correct Bisskey for your Satellite?

Post by STRETCH »

Can you let us know what satellite/ channel you wise to decode, do you have any keys for the said channel in your softcam.
It could be that the details of the transponder in your softcam may be different to your channel list.
ie, Take for example 3e 12737h 15055 few Greek channels, which is in you softcam, but on the channel list you may have that as 12736h 15056 so the receiver is not seeing the correct information to decode the channels.
To get this correct, the best way is to amend the transponder details as if you are going to carry out a scan, i DO NOT have this receiver, so i am not sure of the set up, it could be Menu/Antenna Set OK/Press "Recall" on the remote, this brings up the transponder details of the satellite that you are on. At the bottom of the screen could be Add / Edit / Delete / Scan, Press Edit, then amend to the same details in your softcam.
I hope this helps.
Has your receiver got the latest software, most receivers should be able to find the Biss keys for you, via the (Auto Biss Calculation).

Den

nikdano007

Post by nikdano007 »

Thank you friend! I'm using Thaicom 8 KU band.
So can you make me an example to make the bisskey for this satellite.
Can you PM me about the bisskey for Thaicom 8 KU?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have a look at (ngung dot com/biss-key-thaicom), this may help you.

PM Sent

Den

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”