All About Keys

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Ivyman

Re: All About Keys

Post by Ivyman »

I just ordered one of these. GTMEDIA V8X FTA Satellite Receiver DVB-S2/S2X Wifi H.265 4K HD 1080P PVR. Does it come with any of the softcam keys installed? I would appreciate an updated list of the N. American softcam keys. Thanks.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The units have the EMM keys for powervu in them.

It should find the keys for those channels that still roll. Powervu+ does not roll.

BISS you need the net connected for biss roll. BISS 2 does not roll.

All other encryption types need a CCam account or a PayTV card.
GT Media units do not come with ccam.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Super_Nerd

Post by Super_Nerd »

I just got the gtmedia combo, how do I unscramble my channels, how do I auto roll powervu and bliss

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi

As I posted above.
Just wait on the channel for a while, 3 minutes.
Biss should trigger "BISS auto roll please wait" if you have the net connected.

Note: not all PowerVu will roll as some are PowerVu+

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

rogerjcrudele

GTMEDIA V7s2x

Post by rogerjcrudele »

Buenas tardes, reciban un cordial saludo, mucho les agradecería me informaran donde y como puedo conseguir la última versión del GTMEDIA V7s2x, realicé la compra de uno y no he podido hacer uso de él, conecta con el wifi pero cuando voy a ver algo de YouTube me dice error de datos; tampoco he podido cargar ningún canal de la antena satelital, estoy en Venezuela y desconozco el saléate hacía a donde apunta mi antena que era de DRTV, muchas gracias.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA V7s2x

Post by Feralkiwi »

rogerjcrudele wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:19 pm
Buenas tardes, reciban un cordial saludo, mucho les agradecería me informaran donde y como puedo conseguir la última versión del GTMEDIA V7s2x, realicé la compra de uno y no he podido hacer uso de él, conecta con el wifi pero cuando voy a ver algo de YouTube me dice error de datos; tampoco he podido cargar ningún canal de la antena satelital, estoy en Venezuela y desconozco el saléate hacía a donde apunta mi antena que era de DRTV, muchas gracias.
Answered your PM

Owen

rogerjcrudele

Post by rogerjcrudele »

Saludos cordiales, muchas gracias por la información, realizaré los cambio y cualquier duda volveré a solicitar de su colaboración.

qandre

Post by qandre »

Hi Guys I`m new here... I have bought GTMEDIA GTCOMBO. Here Brazil we use the 70w, I think that this equipment will open my channels, can someone explain to me how can I get the channels Open?

Somewhere I read that I have to post at least 10 times to get any response, I don't think this is normal. Can someone explai to me how can watch the HD channels on GTCOMBO and a KU band 70W.

I`m a noob, and I really apreciate the help.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

qandre wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:46 am
Hi Guys I`m new here... I have bought GTMEDIA GTCOMBO. Here Brazil we use the 70w, I think that this equipment will open my channels, can someone explain to me how can I get the channels Open?

Somewhere I read that I have to post at least 10 times to get any response, I don't think this is normal. Can someone explai to me how can watch the HD channels on GTCOMBO and a KU band 70W.

Hello and Welcome

The 10 post count is over. That was only back on the days when PowerVu/Biss keys were needed and manually entering on boxes. That requirement is not needed anymore since most of the keys are now inside the firmwares. Now, 70W is a private server (IKS) satellite. This only work purchasing codes and connecting your box to internet. The mentioned codes can not being obtain here. You will need to search on Google, Ebay, AliXpress to buy them. Once you find them here are some instructions how to enter on the box.

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=24638

gcbenjamin

Post by gcbenjamin »

qandre wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:46 am

Você vai precisar contratar um servidor de Cs e só pesquizer no Google.

gcbenjamin

Post by gcbenjamin »

Olá amigos!

Alguem teria uma softcam key atualizada para a America do sul para me enviar pois o meu V8 Blue não está abrindo nada em banda C.

Grato.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

gcbenjamin wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:24 pm
Olá amigos!

Alguem teria uma softcam key atualizada para a America do sul para me enviar pois o meu V8 Blue não está abrindo nada em banda C.

Grato.
Hello
Using latest firmware and internet connected most Power Vu , Biss channels should be working

V8Nova_Blue_release_V519_20210805.zip

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9460

qandre

Post by qandre »

Can GTMEDIA provide the firmware file with this keys to my gtcombo? I have one and its un unusable. I don't have acquired this unit to use with some payed services, i really think the the freesat-gtmedia is a great brand and they will come with support. can you guys help me. PS:. i trying to speak in English, but I`m Brazilian and prefer to speak in Portuguese.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

qandre wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:26 pm
Can GTMEDIA provide the firmware file with this keys to my gtcombo? I have one and its un unusable. I don't have acquired this unit to use with some payed services, i really think the the freesat-gtmedia is a great brand and they will come with support. can you guys help me. PS:. i trying to speak in English, but I`m Brazilian and prefer to speak in Portuguese.
70w é um servidor pago IKS. Você não precisa ter Softcam para isso. Como mencionado, as teclas são boas apenas para canais de código powervu, biss tandberg. Você precisa se inscrever e pagar pelos serviços de 70w iks. Você precisa pesquisar no Google para encontrar um vendedor que não está aqui

RadioactiveX

Post by RadioactiveX »

Is anyone able to unlock GMA 7 on Telstar 18 and Apstar 7? Can't find any working keys online.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

RadioactiveX wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:55 pm
Is anyone able to unlock GMA 7 on Telstar 18 and Apstar 7? Can't find any working keys online.
This from apsattv
12/08/22 Updates
Telstar 18 Vantage 138.0E "GMA Life TV, GMA Pinoy TV USA & Canada and GMA News TV" have started moved from 3840 H to 3751 H, PowerVu+.
Telstar 18 Vantage 138.0E 3847 H "DepEd TV" has left .
There is no hack for powervu+

Owen

zapf2000

Post by zapf2000 »

BISS Autokey not working anymore. Can someone confirm?
Senior RF Test Engineer

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

zapf2000 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:24 pm
BISS Autokey not working anymore. Can someone confirm?
Working fine for me today.

Check that your internet is connected and try another internet connection, like your phone as a hot spot.

Owen

sparka

Post by sparka »

Awaiting my new Finder Meter Max to arrive but have an old V7hd want to see if i can get working , since the 10 post count is out can I please have a softcam.key for Asia-Pacific please.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

sparka wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:03 am
Awaiting my new Finder Meter Max to arrive but have an old V7hd want to see if i can get working , since the 10 post count is out can I please have a softcam.key for Asia-Pacific please.
The EMM keys to find the new changing ECM keys are now in the software.
As you have an old V7HD, there is no software update for this.

PM me with what sats / powervu channels you are trying to get and I will send what I have for those.
I see Asiasat7 to NSS9 with a few gaps due to trees.

Owen

sparka

Post by sparka »

Thank you, makes sense..

I have sent you a PM.

hatters1976

Post by hatters1976 »

I am trying to put softcam in my new v8x but no luck! I have created all formats like softcam.key, SoftCam.Key but import remains fail.
Can anyone send me latest softcam ready for usb to put it in? Thanks in advance.

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

Hello experts, pls tell me, do Irdeto2 keys works in softcam for Intelsat17at 66°e and Intelsat20 at 68.5°e?( Irdeto is in the list of softcam in V8 uhd box).
Thanks.
Vels.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Irdeto 2, is not supported via the softcam.

Den

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:01 pm
Irdeto 2, is not supported via the softcam.

Den
Okay. Thanks.
Currently which keys are supporting ?
Vels.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”