All About Keys

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

mu21

All About Keys

Post by mu21 »

The information about keys (biss, powervu, tanberg etc), please discusse here ;)

spok2010

Re: All About Keys

Post by spok2010 »

Please, A F N powervu keys on 903 W is not working! Will you fix it soon?

qma

Post by qma »

希望能把V7V7 max bisskey有自动升级bisskey。

peacesat

Post by peacesat »

It is working dear at my end here

wayachi

Post by wayachi »

Discovery HD India and RTM Galaksi Muzik on measat cband not working with tandberg please fix, others on the same satellite working, and improvise one touch button for biss on v7 combo.
The tandberg channels were tested on v7 combo

valstef

Post by valstef »

Возможно ли сделать автоматическое обновление ключей на кодировку PowerVu, на транспондер 10934 Н 13750 , HBO c 4*W Amos.

simong

Post by simong »

Hello expert users. Recently out of curiosity, got myself a Freesat v7 combo receiver. Followed the instructions and scanned for programs, but all I get are encrypted TV programs and some free radio programs. What to do hereon? HELP! Thanks in advance.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

simong wrote:Hello expert users. Recently out of curiosity, got myself a Freesat v7 combo receiver. Followed the instructions and scanned for programs, but all I get are encrypted TV programs and some free radio programs. What to do hereon? HELP! Thanks in advance.
What satellites are you tuned to?
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

simong

Post by simong »

There are quite a number of satellites that came with the default settings. I have a subscription for our local satellite TV, and I tapped onto the satellite dish to receive the programs. The satellite dish is at a fixed angle one, determined by the provider. Do I need to add satellites to my receiver? What are the ones available and at what settings? My location is in South East Asia. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

simong wrote:There are quite a number of satellites that came with the default settings. I have a subscription for our local satellite TV, and I tapped onto the satellite dish to receive the programs. The satellite dish is at a fixed angle one, determined by the provider. Do I need to add satellites to my receiver? What are the ones available and at what settings? My location is in South East Asia. Thanks for your prompt reply.
You can do a blind scan using any satellite on the list and it should scan in whatever is there on your dish.
Knowing which satellite your "Provider" has pointed the dish at would mean you can choose that satellite.
Also knowing what LNB your dish has would also help. If it is a Universal lnb you need to choose 9750/10600 lnb on the antenna setup menu.
Good luck

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

simong

Post by simong »

Feralkiwi wrote:
simong wrote:There are quite a number of satellites that came with the default settings. I have a subscription for our local satellite TV, and I tapped onto the satellite dish to receive the programs. The satellite dish is at a fixed angle one, determined by the provider. Do I need to add satellites to my receiver? What are the ones available and at what settings? My location is in South East Asia. Thanks for your prompt reply.
You can do a blind scan using any satellite on the list and it should scan in whatever is there on your dish.
Knowing which satellite your "Provider" has pointed the dish at would mean you can choose that satellite.
Also knowing what LNB your dish has would also help. If it is a Universal lnb you need to choose 9750/10600 lnb on the antenna setup menu.
Good luck

Owen
Thank you Owen for your help. I really have little knowledge on satellites and related protocols. I think it is a universal lnb and I chose 8750/10600 to do a full scan on all the preset satellites. I managed to receive about 300 programs, but none of them is free, except for the radio programs. Looks like there are no free to air programs in my area, and I've wasted my money here. Anyway, I do appreciate your help.

MK

xtraveo

Re: tanberg director

Post by xtraveo »

How to put tanberg director keys in freesat v7HD? bin 06/06/16 :shock: :shock: :shock:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: tanberg director

Post by Feralkiwi »

xtraveo wrote:How to put tanberg director keys in freesat v7HD? bin 06/06/16 :shock: :shock: :shock:
Tandberg was added in software 20160728-Freesat_v7_hd.bin
"1) update softcam core for Tanberg / Director"

For tandberg use the latest software 21060803.
From here;
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7&sid=c7b14404f3dc ... a6fbc4724b

Owen

spok2010

Post by spok2010 »

Well, but from where can I download the lastest softcam.key?

zezinho321

Post by zezinho321 »

ESTOU COM PROBLEMAS NO EPG, E QUERIA UMA ATUALIZAÇÃO QUE NÃO TIVESSE LENTIDÃO, POIS O APARELHO APRESENTA LENTIDÃO AO PASSAR DE CANAL E ATÉ QUANDO AUMENTA E DIMINUI O VOLUME, E TAMBÉM OS CANAIS HDS TEM O VOLUME DIFERENTE, TEM QUE AUMENTAR NO MAXIMO PARA PODER ESCUTAR E QUANDO VOCÊ TROCA PARA OS SDS O VOLUME TA MUITO ALTO. NOTEI QUE NOS CANAIS HDS SOMENTE FUNCIONA O ALTO FALANTE ESQUERDO, JA FUI EM CONFIGURAÇÕES JA TROQUEI MAIS NAO ADIANTOU. SATELITE STAR ONE C2 70.00W.

sattelight

Post by sattelight »

Any chance of adding support for transmissions that are FTA but need a PLS code (root/gold/combo + code) to unlock a multistream ? For example in eutelsat 5W...

Agyare

Post by Agyare »

I have just bought v7 hd. As a new user how do I get started powervu autoroll and tangberg

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Agyare wrote:I have just bought v7 hd. As a new user how do I get started powervu autoroll and tangberg
When you wait on a powervu channel the unit will search for the PowerVu / or Tangburg code.
This should take one or two minutes.
As most codes work for the whole TP, waiting on only one channel for each TP should provide the codes.
I find if the signal is weak the best channel to wait on is a SD channel, not HD on that TP.
Some codes do not self load and the best way is to load them via USB softcam key file.
There are discussions on this forum about USB softcam key files.

Owen

Agyare

Post by Agyare »

Thanks, Owen. Your explanation Is helpful. I will like to be educated from scratch on how to load some keys on softcam.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Agyare wrote:Thanks, Owen. Your explanation Is helpful. I will like to be educated from scratch on how to load some keys on softcam.
Have a look at this forum on keys.

Owen

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Sorry left out the link.

See this forum

Owen

De Fault

Post by De Fault »

What kind of softcam is used for PowerVu decryption :?:

Sharkbait

Post by Sharkbait »

Does tandberg work on v7 hd it does not show in conditional access menu but other emu does

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The last few versions of the software has had Tandburg in the menu.
If you update your software form the V7HD download center on this site you will have Tandburg.

Don,t forget to back up both your softcam keys from the conditional access menu and you channel list etc in USB backup.

Owen

spok2010

Post by spok2010 »

I'd like to know if autoroll can find only Powervu and Tandberg keys or it can find Biss, Nagra and other codes? For exemple: Nagra on 61 W will open? Thank you.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”