GTMEDIA i8s plus - led orange always on

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

sugggus2

GTMEDIA i8s plus - led orange always on

Post by sugggus2 »

Hi, all,

when I switch on the keyboard the third led, the orange one, is always on and the keyboard seems that does not respond.
Before when I press a key, the led in the middle, the red one flashes at every key stroke but now the orange led is switched on and remains always on just after switching the power button to on.

Anyone can help me?

This means that it is broken?

I was using the keyboard and I do not know what key combination I pressed that mekes the keyboard remain in this status with the orange led always switched on. I have tried to switch off and switch on again, even I have removed the battery with no success. After switch the keyboard on, the orange led is on.

Thank you

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA i8s plus - led orange always on

Post by cpr43 »

sugggus2 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:35 pm
Hi, all,

when I switch on the keyboard the third led, the orange one, is always on and the keyboard seems that does not respond.
Before when I press a key, the led in the middle, the red one flashes at every key stroke but now the orange led is switched on and remains always on just after switching the power button to on.

Anyone can help me?

I was using the keyboard and I do not know what key combination I pressed that mekes the keyboard remain in this status with the orange led always switched on. I have tried to switch off and switch on again, even I have removed the battery with no success. After switch the keyboard on, the orange led is on.

Thank you
i8s plus??

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

OMG, no idea ;)

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:18 pm
sugggus2 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:35 pm
Hi, all,

Anyone can help me?

Thank you
i8s plus??
Yes.

The buttons near the arrow keys are aligned diagonally instead of vertically

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:14 pm
This is not exactly my keyboard, the leds are at the bottom of the trackpad and some buttons are aligned diagonally.
The leds are from left to right:
Blue (pairing/paired), red(it flash after every key stroke), orange (in theory means low battery but in my case is always switced on).
Thank you to all.

sugggus2

GTMedia i8s plus - led naranja fijo

Post by sugggus2 »

Hola,
Alguien sabe que significa que el led naranja este siempre encendido.

En este msndo hay 3 leds, de izuierda a derecha, el azul (para emparejar,), el rojo (se enciende tras cada tecla pulsada), naranja (en teoria significa batería baja).

En mi caso al encender el teclado se que la luz naranja encendida fija y el teclado ya no responde.

¿Alguien sabe que significa?

Muchas gracias

sugggus2

Re: GTMedia i8s plus - led naranja fijo

Post by sugggus2 »

Hola,

Gracias por la posible ayuda.

Saludos

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

La luz naraja índica que no hay comunicación con el puerto USB, puedes probar a cambiarlo de sitio

PabloTYU

Post by PabloTYU »

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

Hola, gracias por las tespuestas, pero creo que los leds no significan lo mismo:

Izquierda (azul) se enciende fijo al poner a cargar, se apaga cuando esta cargado

Centro (rojo) parpadea al pulsar cada tecla

Derecha (Naranja) segun el manual parpadea como indicador de bateria baja. En mi caso al encender el teclado, se enciende directamente este led y se queda fijo.

No es el mismo el i8s que el i8s plus. Este último, el mío, tiene los botones al lado de las flechas en diagonal.

Gracias y saludos

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

CAJE wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:05 am
La luz naraja índica que no hay comunicación con el puerto USB, puedes probar a cambiarlo de sitio
He probado ponerpuerto usb en pc, pirtatil, android tv, etc.
El problema creo que es del mando porque se enciende el ked de la derecha naranja al encender el mando.
Es como si se hubiera quedado bloqueado o en modo extraño que no respinde a nada.

Gracias y saludos

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

This is my keyboard
Attachments
My keyboard i8s plus
My keyboard i8s plus
i8sPlus.jpg (23.75 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

Mi teclado es este:
Attachments
Mi teclado
Mi teclado
i8sPlus.jpg (23.75 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

sugggus2 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:07 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:14 pm
This is not exactly my keyboard, the leds are at the bottom of the trackpad and some buttons are aligned diagonally.
The leds are from left to right:
Blue (pairing/paired), red(it flash after every key stroke), orange (in theory means low battery but in my case is always switced on).
Thank you to all.
Hi

One thing may be that you can only have one Bluetooth unit paired at a time.
Try unpairing the remote and then use the keyboard.

Note the remote then is a standard IR remote and you will need to restart the GT Combo after the unpair of the remote.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

I think that this keboard uses RF to connect with the usb dongle ibstead of using bluetooth.

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

Does anyone know what it means that the orange led is always on?

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

It must be that it does not recognize the USB

sugggus2

Post by sugggus2 »

And is there anything I can do?

At the left there is a button (RF), tha it seems that I can use using the FN key but the keyboard does not respond tonthis key and its status does not change. The orange led remains on.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Remove the battery and put it back in case it is blocked so you can use the FN key

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

sugggus2 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:34 pm
I think that this keboard uses RF to connect with the usb dongle ibstead of using bluetooth.
Did you try with the remote unpaired?

The two devices may interfere with each other.
That spec you posted did say "Blue (pairing/paired)"

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”