Vale la pena actualizar o lo estropea... // It's worth updating or it spoils ...

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

jerormoto

Vale la pena actualizar o lo estropea... // It's worth updating or it spoils ...

Post by jerormoto »

Tengo un GTS PRO y el único problema es el delay (retraso) del audio si lo quiero eschuchar en DOLBY, que no estaria nada mal que lo solucionaran.
Las CCCAM van bien sin problemas, ni cortes.
Tengo el firmware S10-A6-3.37, soluciona el tema delay...,vale la pona actualizar o lo dejo para no cagarla.

---------------------------------------------

I have a GTS PRO and the only problem is the audio delay if I want to listen to DOLBY, it would not be too bad to solve it.
The CCCAMs go well without problems, nor cuts.
I have the firmware S10-A6-3.37, solve the delay issue ..., it is worth updating or I leave it to avoid crashing.
Last edited by jerormoto on Thu May 23, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Captain Ron

Re: Vale la pena actualizar o lo estropea... // It's worth updating or it spoils ...

Post by Captain Ron »

Hello --- From what i've read PCM is good for general use and its probably what your TV is set to play in its Audio Settings. Most modern TV's have audio settings with PCM and Dolby.

PCM is uncompressed good quality 2 channel stereo and it can turn old mono analog audio into stereo.
Standard Dolby is compressed which means it may lose some audio quality (below PCM) but it trades quality for more channels.
Dolby HD is better than Standard as it is lossless like PCM but I don't think the Satellite Receivers will do Dolby HD.

So I would stay with PCM unless you have it set up to where the Satellite Receiver is feeding into a Stereo Receiver/Amp with True Dolby HD and then feeding the upscaled audio through its speakers.

Not sure if thats what you were asking or not but PCM is probably the way to go for standard audio feeding straight to a TV set speakers with maybe a sound bar.

Good Luck and Beers to you ! :D

jerormoto

Re: Vale la pena actualizar o lo estropea... // It's worth updating or it spoils ...

Post by jerormoto »

Perdón me explique mal, el problema es el retraso con el audio cuando utlilizas el sonido DOLBY con el DVB y si el nuevo firmware lo soluciona, sin estropear nada más, ya que lo tengo conectado a una Home Cinema y no puedo utilizarlo.
Con lo que estoy leyendo da miedo actualizar :? . Soluciona el error?

-----------------------------------

Sorry explain me wrong, the problem is the delay with the audio when you use the DOLBY sound with the DVB and if the new firmware solves it, without spoiling anything else, since I have it connected to a Home Cinema and I can not use it.
With what I'm reading it's scary to update. :? Solve is error?

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”