NETFLIX doesn't work on GTC

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

frarosso

NETFLIX doesn't work on GTC

Post by frarosso »

I bought netflix but run the application on GTC it doesn't start, instead it says that there is an update available on playstore but when clicking I get the message that the app is not compatible with the device. How can I install a working netflix app?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: NETFLIX doesn't work on GTC

Post by cpr43 »

frarosso wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:29 pm
I bought netflix but run the application on GTC it doesn't start, instead it says that there is an update available on playstore but when clicking I get the message that the app is not compatible with the device. How can I install a working netflix app?
Netflix blocked all android devices with recent updates. You will need to look for an older netflix Version (4.9.5) or back.

Kb Cool

Post by Kb Cool »

After both my L1 DRM sat recievers were banned by Netflix. I started using a Xbox one with my sat receiver plugged into the HDMI input and a universal remote. I got a harmony universal remote with both sat functions and Xbox functions programmed into it so I can bring up streaming apps while watching sat tv and not have to switch inputs either. Works great!

Edward

Post by Edward »

Hello, when my device was working, I had to install Netflix from other sources (i.e. APK Pure) which had the newest version. To my surprise, the intalled version also found in their market was way too old to work properly. It gave a playback error regarding the Netflix services having a problem for like 80% of the viedos.
Unfortunately the chinese power adapter which came with the device blew up (literally, loud bang and a spark) taking out the device.
This is the main reason I've joined this forum, will make a post but I don't think there is much to do about it.

lrafael34

Post by lrafael34 »

You van download a NETFLIX working version on GTC Menu Just Go to APPS-> GTstore and you Will find a NETFLIX working on this box.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

frarosso wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Hello, you can OTA to the latest software or download netflix under GTStore to see
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Kb Cool

Post by Kb Cool »

lrafael34 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:08 pm
You van download a NETFLIX working version on GTC Menu Just Go to APPS-> GTstore and you Will find a NETFLIX working on this box.
Yes, but it isn't HD. Better off just using a stand-alone certified player like Xbox, firestick,smart Tv, ect…….

google

Post by google »

hi! i install netflix version appear in aptoide tv. that is good. you should download series and much more!

google

Post by google »

I install aptoide TV. In this u have netflix app and work great. U can Download series and movies and see in great resolution...

DavidB

Post by DavidB »

Hi. Netflix error code 0013. Someone will advise what is wrong ?
GTT 2 GT28D1903910--System number T20.A6.1.49--APP Version number 0.02.190426-15-31

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”