GTS export

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

seefoo

GTS export

Post by seefoo »

Howdy, I would like to export the softcam file to a flash drive in order to modify and add new keys. However, when I visit the softcam area and click on either server of softcam, there is no button to export keys. The receiver is a GTS and I'm stumped. There is an opportunity to export DVB data but it's all the sats, transponders etc... It seems the format for inputting BISS keys is different than from the GTC. The GTS gives you the SID /VPIDS so all you have to put in is the key. Nice but no way to export the file that I can find.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTS export

Post by cpr43 »

There should be a Oscam Configuration section and inside there should the red boton for import and the green one for export. Green boton will dump several files to the USB including the softcam.key file

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

This is how it's done in the GTC... should be the same in the GTS. When in the DVB window press MENU on the remote, select INSTALLATION and the press 6666 on the remote. That will bring up the CS PROTOCOL menu. Inside that menu you will find OSCAM CONFIGURATION...go there. Make sure you have your USB memory plugged in and press the green button... you will get a list of files to download... press the green button again and the files are downloaded..
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

seefoo

Post by seefoo »

I shall give that a shot. I was used to an import or export button when looking at the softkey area. I don't know what an OSCAM is but I'll soon learn.

thanks for the tip

A. Muhareb

Post by A. Muhareb »

juan_vale wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:45 pm
This is how it's done in the GTC... should be the same in the GTS. When in the DVB window press MENU on the remote, select INSTALLATION and the press 6666 on the remote. That will bring up the CS PROTOCOL menu. Inside that menu you will find OSCAM CONFIGURATION...go there. Make sure you have your USB memory plugged in and press the green button... you will get a list of files to download... press the green button again and the files are downloaded.
Can you inform how can i get the software to upload to usb

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

A. Muhareb wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:03 am
Can you inform how can i get the software to upload to usb
You have to make your own Softcam.key file as every one is different. When you have your file, then to load it to the box it is the same procedure but press the red button (import) instead of the green button (export).

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

juan_vale wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:45 pm
This is how it's done in the GTC... should be the same in the GTS. When in the DVB window press MENU on the remote, select INSTALLATION and the press 6666 on the remote. That will bring up the CS PROTOCOL menu. Inside that menu you will find OSCAM CONFIGURATION...go there. Make sure you have your USB memory plugged in and press the green button... you will get a list of files to download... press the green button again and the files are downloaded..
Hago este proceso y no me aparece en la pantalla el archivo softcam.key, sabes como se le hace oara que aparezca softcam.key ya que tampoco lo puedo importar.
si me dices que por webif, no tengo internet.
Algo tengo mal configurado pero no se que es,
Ayuda por favofr
Attachments
foto.jpg
foto.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 2373 times

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Make sure you have it written as SoftCam and not Softcam, my box will not recognize the file when it is called Softcam.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

juan_vale wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:08 pm
Make sure you have it written as SoftCam and not Softcam, my box will not recognize the file when it is called Softcam.
Gracias Juan_vale, tuve que formatear a exfta mi usb y si funcionó, tenía Softcam y la cambie a SoftCam y esta corregido mi problema.
Gracias

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”