antenne integree

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

red14

antenne integree

Post by red14 »

bonjour

j,ai un gtc mediat androïde ,et il y a une antenne wifi intégrée qui d ailleurs fonctionne bien , mai pour pouvoir me connecter chez mon fils qui a une meilleure connexion internet j aurais besoin de desactiver cette antenne wifi integree pour y connecter une antenne exterieure par usb longue portee
ma question est la suivante
1 est ce possible?
2 comment?

Buenos dias

Tengo un android mediat gtc, y tiene una antena wifi integrada que funciona bien, pero para poder conectarme con mi hijo que tiene una mejor conexión a internet necesitaría desactivar esta antena wifi integrada

para conectar una antena exterior por usb de largo alcance
mi pregunta es la siguiente
1 ¿es esto posible?
2 ¿cómo?

gracias

juan_vale
网站管理员

Re: antenne integree

Post by juan_vale »

As far as I know the only way to disable the wifi antenna is to not select wifi in the network setup menu. I doubt a USB wifi will work as there are no drivers installed in the GTC. What I suggest you do is use a wifi bridge that has a LAN output, there are a lot of outdoor units that have a built-in antenna and can get very good range, and then run a LAN cable from the antenna to the GTC. The type of unit I am talking about is like a "TP-Link #CPE220" or similar. Then all you would do is set the Network to LAN and you shouldnt have any problems. Good luck.

PD. If you do it the way I explained then when you select LAN in the network settings you would join your son's network and if you select WIFI you will be on your own local network.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

red14

Post by red14 »

hello first of all thank you for having answered me,

I find the idea ingenious because indeed the gtc has an rj45 port it should therefore work as long as I do not have to connect anything directly to my son's wifi he lives opposite and I do not can pull cable across the street,

it's just a question of the provider his is top mine rotten and I can't subscribe because of a stupid district question, french flemish in belgium

I will test and come back to give news

thancks

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Good for you. Set it up in "client mode" in your sons house, and then take it to your house and find a good location. If you need more info/help send me a PM.

"stupid district question, french flemish in belgium"... we all have our local problems...LOL.

red14

Post by red14 »

sorry for my basic english i translate with google, i speak spanish and french fluently

as I suspected it does not work because to put it in wan mode it has to start from my son in the opposite street

I cannot pull a cable and my antenna does not receive a signal 20 or 30m ago
I would have to find a way to increase the signal of the wifi antenna because I am picking up but too weak to be able to stay there

desole de mon anglais basic je traduis avec google ,je parle espagnol et francais courament

comme je me doutais cela ne fonctionne pas car pour le mettre en mode wan il faut que ca parte de chez mon fils en face ,je ne peux tirer de cable et mon antenne ne recoit pas de signal il y a bien 20ou 30m

il me faudrait trouver un moyen d augmenter le signal de l antenne wifi

merci de l aide fournie thancks foor your help

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Check your PM please

red14

Post by red14 »

thank you juan_vale for your answer which already gives at least a start,

but nothing received in pm

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”