Got GTC V51 update, now checking.....

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

juan_vale
网站管理员

Re: Got GTC V51 update, now checking.....

Post by juan_vale »

Gordon9 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:21 am
Thanks
About imaging, what about those backup apps (TWRP and Clockwork mod)?
I am not an Android man, so I don't know much about those apps, AFAIK you need to root for them to work and rooting is a NO-NO with these boxes. I use FTP to transfer my IPTV lists and looking around there is very little to be seen. But I'm very happy with what I got. 8-)
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

Gordon9

Post by Gordon9 »

juan_vale wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:03 pm
Gordon9 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:21 am
Thanks
About imaging, what about those backup apps (TWRP and Clockwork mod)?
I am not an Android man, so I don't know much about those apps, AFAIK you need to root for them to work and rooting is a NO-NO with these boxes. I use FTP to transfer my IPTV lists and looking around there is very little to be seen. But I'm very happy with what I got. 8-)
That was my guesss about rooting the box. I'll stick to my current firmware for a while. Thank you very much

redwoods
网站管理员

Post by redwoods »

Gordon9 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:45 pm
If I press the "Ignore this" button will I be able to upgrade it later if I change my mind?
You can enter APPS and select Update, and then click online update, it will prompt you that there is a new version to update.

Gordon9

Post by Gordon9 »

redwoods wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:28 am
Gordon9 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:45 pm
If I press the "Ignore this" button will I be able to upgrade it later if I change my mind?
You can enter APPS and select Update, and then click online update, it will prompt you that there is a new version to update.
Thanks Redwoods!

Trucnh

Post by Trucnh »

Hi friends,

I faced with a problem that installed app did not run because it said GTC box is rooted. I checked by SuperSU for root status, réult showed that the box have not rooted yet. Anyone have same issue?

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Trucnh wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:40 pm
Hi friends,

I faced with a problem that installed app did not run because it said GTC box is rooted. I checked by SuperSU for root status, réult showed that the box have not rooted yet. Anyone have same issue?
Which APP are you using, can you provide your name? If Google Market App, please go to Google Market Update
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Trucnh

Post by Trucnh »

Hi Lining,

That app is "K+ vod", i downloaded in Google Play Store. It is latest version. I installed in my android TV, it run ok. But when i install to GTC, and open it, it display "not pased security check". I checked in the app owner website about that error, they explain that it will not run in rooted devices. Need to unroot back to But i have not root GTC yet, still keep it in original os, and of course, i could not unroot it if it is not rooted. That is the issue so i could not run K+ app.

Pls help if you know about this error.

Thanks
Truc

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”