No display

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

dearde4n

No display

Post by dearde4n »

Hi i have GTC box and now suddenly nothing display on tv screen. The box itself looks fine with green LED shows booting and show channel number after.. Is it problem with the hdmi port?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: No display

Post by cpr43 »

dearde4n wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:45 am
Hi i have GTC box and now suddenly nothing display on tv screen. The box itself looks fine with green LED shows booting and show channel number after.. Is it problem with the hdmi port?
Hello

Maybe the TV setting has being changed by mistake from PAL/ NTSC or TV resolution, 480, 576, 720, 1080. Maybe try a small or older TV to see if you get video or try to find a AV out cable. Also, some Remote Control comes equipped with a TVMODE boton to do the switch. See if yours have one.

dearde4n

Post by dearde4n »

Ok i try to get AV cable 1st. See if i can get back display signal from the box. Thanx for ther reply. I'll update as soon as i done testing it.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Do you have another TV you can connect it to... if you do you might try that as well. My GTC I use with a TV that will not handle the 1080p, I have to connect it to a different TV (HDMI) and set the video to a lower level and then put it back to it's original TV and everything works fine.To do this you just need the GTC, the HDMI cable and the power supply. To set the video format you have to go into the settings and is almost impossible to do it blind.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

cpr43 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:58 pm
dearde4n wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:45 am
Hello

Maybe the TV setting has being changed by mistake from PAL/ NTSC or TV resolution, 480, 576, 720, 1080. Maybe try a small or older TV to see if you get video or try to find a AV out cable. Also, some Remote Control comes equipped with a TVMODE boton to do the switch. See if yours have one.
Sorry, I got confused with my V9 which do have the AV output connector. The GTC doesn't. juan pointed me in the right direction. No need to get the cable unless you need it for something else. Sorry

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”