Local TV Reception

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

juan_vale
网站管理员

Local TV Reception

Post by juan_vale »

Anyone living in the USA, Canada or Mexico been able to get the local tv channels to work in their GTC boxes ????, I have two GTC's here, and both do not show a signal,using the ATSC-C(J.83B) option. I have tried auto and manual scan, using the frequencies shown on the
"en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-American_television_frequencies" page with no results. I live about 2 miles from the tv repeaters and get a very good picture with rabbit ears and a DigitalTV converter. If anyone has it working please give me some tips. Thank you.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Local TV Reception

Post by cpr43 »

juan_vale wrote:Anyone living in the USA, Canada or Mexico been able to get the local tv channels to work in their GTC boxes ????, I have two GTC's here, and both do not show a signal,using the ATSC-C(J.83B) option. I have tried auto and manual scan, using the frequencies shown on the
"en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-American_television_frequencies" page with no results. I live about 2 miles from the tv repeaters and get a very good picture with rabbit ears and a DigitalTV converter. If anyone has it working please give me some tips. Thank you.
It is not intended for america ATSC 2.3 (3.0 coming soon) OTA. Just dvb-t2 and -c

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

It is not intended for america ATSC 2.3 (3.0 coming soon) OTA. Just dvb-t2 and -c
OK thank you for that information, so one of the biggest markets in the world and it doesn't work. The ability to get the local tv was one of my reasons for buying the box...will just have to wait. Again thank you.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

cpr43 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:33 pm
juan_vale wrote:Anyone living in the USA, Canada or Mexico been able to get the local tv channels to work in their GTC boxes ????, I have two GTC's here, and both do not show a signal,using the ATSC-C(J.83B) option. I have tried auto and manual scan, using the frequencies shown on the
What about Pakistan in South asia??

nzl229

Post by nzl229 »

juan_vale wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:15 pm
Anyone living in the USA, Canada or Mexico been able to get the local tv channels to work in their GTC boxes ????, I have two GTC's here, and both do not show a signal,using the ATSC-C(J.83B) option. I have tried auto and manual scan, using the frequencies shown on the
The GTC doesn't support ATSC-Terrestrial that transmit signals over the air.
Only supports ATSC-Cable that transmits signals through cable.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

nzl229 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:05 am
juan_vale wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:15 pm
The GTC doesn't support ATSC-Terrestrial that transmit signals over the air.
Only supports ATSC-Cable that transmits signals through cable.
Yes i am looking for atsc cable in our area Pakistan south asia. But it's not working due to the reason that it don't have option for Pakistan 🇵🇰

rana_fsd@yahoo.com

Post by rana_fsd@yahoo.com »

same issue , from pakistan

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”