nedd help on gtmedi gtc

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

maleka

nedd help on gtmedi gtc

Post by maleka »

i there i just buy an gt media gtc i love the receiver when i conect to the net it update now i have no idea how to inport softcam key i try klick menu 6666 csprotocol than on the rigth box gives me the options of server setting softcam setting oscam setting oscam monitor so i klick on oscam setting gives me 6 option all start /storage/12AB..4985/softcam.key oscam.server oscam.provid oscam.srvid oscam.user i klick and check mark softcam.key klick red boton it said saved but it not open no powervu or biss i use the same usb on an freesat v8 golden and all power vu andb biss open fine i have saved on my usb as softcamkey any help thank you.

dearde4n

Re: nedd help on gtmedi gtc

Post by dearde4n »

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

maleka wrote:i there i just buy an gt media gtc i love the receiver when i conect to the net it update now i have no idea how to inport softcam key i try klick menu 6666 csprotocol than on the rigth box gives me the options of server setting softcam setting oscam setting oscam monitor so i klick on oscam setting gives me 6 option all start /storage/12AB..4985/softcam.key oscam.server oscam.provid oscam.srvid oscam.user i klick and check mark softcam.key klick red boton it said saved but it not open no powervu or biss i use the same usb on an freesat v8 golden and all power vu andb biss open fine i have saved on my usb as softcamkey any help thank you.
Hello and Welcome

The softcam.key file should be write in a different format for the GTC that all other Freesat/GT media products. Please read carefully in here as to how to do it:

https://www.freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=11844

maleka

Post by maleka »

thank you but that link gives me an error page

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

maleka wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:30 pm
thank you but that link gives me an error page
This is a 2019 link and things have change somehow. What are you trying to do??

Amilaniro

Post by Amilaniro »

Powervu adding example

P 0000001D 00 key
P 0000001D 01 key

Biss key adding example

Add index and key but not emulate key you can read live log and find universal hash tag after copy and paste

Ex
Live log

Universal hash tag ×××××××××××× 1618368F

Biss adding

F 161836F 00 key
F 161836F 01 key

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”