Dan28

Re: GTMedia is fixing the problem of signal loss

Post by Dan28 »

cpr43 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:05 am
Dan28 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:52 am
Problem still persists in 2.45

It's took me a few days to compile a custom channel list in order and now half of them say no signal :cry: The transponder settings and frequencies are 100% correct.
Did you test changing to Port#1 in Diseqc 1.0 even if you dont have a diseqc switch?
Yeah i tried that that but it didn't work but if i keep changing all of the settings to different values it eventually works but then all the other channels stopped working. The signal still shows and it cloned one of channels. The settings stayed the same after reboot i had to delete everything an import it again.

It's difficult to explain the problem but i think what is happening is that changing settings on one transponder is some how affecting all the other transponders, The other transponder settings don't look as though they have changed they remain the same. Also when i go back to tv and change channels it freezes few a few seconds and will skip a couple of channels when using up/down buttons and when entering numbers will randomly not work or it will change to a different channel.

If i rescan the channels they appear and are working work but they are not in the order i want.

- Update -
One channel has audio but no picture and an other channel i can hear chopped audio like what happens on digital when the signal is weak, I have tested both on a different box and they are working and signal is good. I tried changing the port again as you said and they are working now.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”