CCAM Doesnt Work on Freesat GTC Receptor

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

vasko999

CCAM Doesnt Work on Freesat GTC Receptor

Post by vasko999 »

CCAM doesnt work on my Freesat GTC Receptor i tried but channels stays SCRAMBLED
With my old GTmedia model works on same disch :?: :?: :?: :?:
The lastest firmware is updated ?
I use Hellas sat 39

zapple

Re: CCAM Doesnt Work on Freesat GTC Receptor

Post by zapple »

Hi vasko999

I had a problem similar to yours. My CCcam lines did not work.

In my case, everything starts to work after entering in the DVB installation menu (the menu where the channel search is performed).
Pressing 6666 within that menu displays the "CS Protocol" menu. Once there, I pressed each one of the menus:
"Softcam configuration",
"Oscam settings",
"Oscam monitor"
and finally "Oscam plugin update". Then, in this last menu, I pressed to update Oscam.
From then on, the CCcam lines began to work without problems.

Why?? I don´t know why, but cccam lines are working now :)

best regards
V8 Pro2
GTC (GC)
V8 UHD
V7 Pro
V8 Finder V-71 HD

The Reaper

Post by The Reaper »

I did exactly that method which i found by trial and error but CCcam still would not work. So, I started the process again having deleted my lines then using a fresh usb key with lines on, this time I updated plugin--left the key in and rebooted the box--removed key--went to channels and working perfect. It seems that no two boxes are the same--very confusing and to think I've been in this hobby for over 35 years. :D

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

There is a bug when you add a new line it does not show up it's just hidden and disabled. If you view the webif you will see it and can enable it from there. A better option would be just to use the webif for adding/removing lines.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

Dan28 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:49 pm
There is a bug when you add a new line it does not show up it's just hidden and disabled. If you view the webif you will see it and can enable it from there. A better option would be just to use the webif for adding/removing lines.
Where webif can be found??

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

for me it is http://127.0.0.1:8081 then go to readers to add your line.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Go to your computer and enter your GTC i.p. address follow by :8081

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

cpr43 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:23 am
Go to your computer and enter your GTC i.p. address follow by :8081
From where ip adress of my box can be find out it's not written on box dear.. Please reply

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

Open the web browser from your box not your computer and type in the address bar http://localhost:8081 then it should load the web interface for oscam.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

The whole idea of the WEBIF (WEB InteFace) is that you can monitor the OSCAM from anywhere on your local network. If you are not able to figure out your box IP it's better you don't go there, as messing with the settings in the WEBIF can cause you problems. These GTC's are NOT plug and play, they require some computer skills. For those having diffriculty in finding your box's IP you can download from the Play Store a program that will give you the information you need. I use "what's my IP", there are others, and when you run the app it will give you your External IP (Internet) and also your Internal IP (box).
Screenshot_20190421-103855 (Small)_2.png
Screenshot_20190421-103855 (Small)_2.png (177.15 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
Screenshot_20190421-103800 (Small)_2.png
Screenshot_20190421-103800 (Small)_2.png (75.33 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

juan_vale wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:21 pm
The whole idea of the WEBIF (WEB InteFace) is that you can monitor the OSCAM from anywhere on your local network. If you are not able to figure out your box IP it's better you don't go there, as messing with the settings in the WEBIF can cause you problems. These GTC's are NOT plug and play, they require some computer skills. For those having diffriculty in finding your box's IP you can download from the Play Store a program that will give you the information you need. I use "what's my IP", there are others, and when you run the app it will give you your External IP (Internet) and also your Internal IP (box).
Screenshot_20190421-103855 (Small)_2.png
Screenshot_20190421-103800 (Small)_2.png
Thanks dear. But still not working. The line is perfectly connected but chanels are not working. Also connected on web as well

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

Forget the webif, Just remove the old line restart the box and re add it and try different channels.

Also check with your CCCam provider what channels they offer because not all channels maybe available to you.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

aftabktk wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:04 pm
Thanks dear. But still not working. The line is perfectly connected but chanels are not working. Also connected on web as well
Sorry I can't help you any further, I do not use CCCAM or IKS on this GTC box, I only use PowerVu. I'm sure you will get help from other users that do use CCCAM

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

I use CCCam on my GTC i know it works, He probably has entered something wrong.

There is no way to know without looking at the log hence why i asked him to use the webif but since he can't even find his own IP it's pointless.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Agreed... also thanks for the heads-up on the softcan.key file location.... should have been obvious to me... I've made a shortcut so I dont forget.
I'm originally from Tottenham and still love to watch the EPL, most of my family are in Devon. Have a good weekend,,, 8-)

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

I just wanted help the guy get his box working but it can get frustrating at times when you have to explain basic things.

He should probably do some research next time before buying something. I don't mean any offence to him but if he isn't going to put some effort into learning then he most likely will get no help from anyone on the internet because that's just how it is.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

Dan28 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:01 pm

There is no way to know without looking at the log hence why i asked him to use the webif but since he can't even find his own IP it's pointless.
i found and check it with 8081 link. Their everything is okay as for my knowledge is concerned but still the chanels are not working in videocon 88 east ku band.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

Dan28 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:18 am
I just wanted help the guy get his box working but it can get frustrating at times when you have to explain basic things.

He should probably do some research next time before buying something. I don't mean any offence to him but if he isn't going to put some effort into learning then he most likely will get no help from anyone on the internet because that's just how it is.
Please help me.. This is the web link
Last edited by aftabktk on Sun May 05, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

Dan28 wrote:

This is shown connected but still chanels are scrambled which are perfectly working in my other set top box. Thanks dear for your precious time. Help me 😣
Last edited by aftabktk on Sun May 05, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

aftabktk wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 6:37 am
Dan28 wrote:

This is shown connected but still chanels are scrambled which are perfectly working in my other set top box. Thanks dear for your precious time. Help me 😣
ONLY in 88 east ku band. Perfectly now working in 95 east

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

Show me the log. Remove any personal information such as the server name, ip etc.

Remove those photos and edit out the IP Address

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

Dan28 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:25 am
Show me the log. Remove any personal information such as the server name, ip etc.

Sir which all log you require? The pictures whixh i shared above those log??

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

Dan28 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:25 am

Can i get your whstaap no for necessary settings of my GTC as i had some problems with 88 east ku band hd channels.

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

I don't have whatsapp sorry, I have discord app on my phone if you have that?

If you click on "Live Log" then go to your box and switch to one of the channels that is not working wait a few seconds then go back to your computer and the log will have changed. Place your mouse over the log text to stop it automatically scrolling then look for errors, If you see anything that may be the cause or your not sure copy it and post it here.

Do not copy anything that has personal information such as IP addresses.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

Dan28 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm
I don't have whatsapp sorry, I have discord app on my phone if you have that?

If you click on "Live Log" then go to your box and switch to one of the channels that is not working wait a few seconds then go back to your computer and the log will have changed. Place your mouse over the log text to stop it automatically scrolling then look for errors, If you see anything that may be the cause or your not sure copy it and post it here.

Do not copy anything that has personal information such as IP addresses.
Okay thanks dear i will do that

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”