CCAM Doesnt Work on Freesat GTC Receptor

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

aftabktk

Re: CCAM Doesnt Work on Freesat GTC Receptor

Post by aftabktk »

Dan28 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm
I don't have whatsapp sorry, I have discord app on my phone if you have that?

If you click on "Live Log" then go to your box and switch to one of the channels that is not working wait a few seconds then go back to your computer and the log will have changed. Place your mouse over the log text to stop it automatically scrolling then look for errors, If you see anything that may be the cause or your not sure copy it and post it here.

Do not copy anything that has personal information such as IP addresses.
Please check it
Attachments
IMG_20190517_024836.jpg
IMG_20190517_024836.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 752 times
Last edited by aftabktk on Thu May 16, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

aftabktk wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:43 pm
Dan28 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm
I don't have whatsapp sorry, I have discord app on my phone if you have that?

If you click on "Live Log" then go to your box and switch to one of the channels that is not working wait a few seconds then go back to your computer and the log will have changed. Place your mouse over the log text to stop it automatically scrolling then look for errors, If you see anything that may be the cause or your not sure copy it and post it here.

Do not copy anything that has personal information such as IP addresses.
Attachments
IMG_20190517_023909.jpg
IMG_20190517_023909.jpg (6.68 MiB) Viewed 753 times

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

Recently i have been having the same problem, The channel will work for 3-5 seconds then stops?

I'm not 100% sure but it has something to do with ECM ids that cannot be decoded by the server because encryption has been upgraded or the server is sending for a different provider. I still don't have a clear answer to this problem Google was giving me search results that are over 5+ years with no real answer or solution.

I did eventually get one channel to work by setting it to allow only a specific ecm id and ignore all others in "oscam.dvbapi". I tried adding more channels but then no one of them worked. You can take a look at this website

Code: Select all

http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/en/Config/oscam.dvbapi 
for more information.

It's unrealistic and time consuming to have to do that for every single channel, There must be a simple solution but either no one knows or they just don't want to share it.

The problem is with OScam and not your box.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”