On my GTC 4k recer some chanl are missing with auto/Blind scan which is available on same settings with other receiver.

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

aftabktk

On my GTC 4k recer some chanl are missing with auto/Blind scan which is available on same settings with other receiver.

Post by aftabktk »

:oops: On my GTC 4k receiver some chanels are missing with auto/Blind scan which are available on same settings with other receiver. On my yahasat 100 plus channel got missed after the blind scan which are perfectly working on my xxxxxxxxx reciver with same dish lnb setting.. Please fix this bugs as soon as possible..

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: On my GTC 4k recer some chanl are missing with auto/Blind scan which is available on same settings with other receiv

Post by cpr43 »

Change Accurate Scan to On when Blindscanning. Set Ctypted and Service Type to All

aftabktk

Re: On my GTC 4k recer some chanl are missing with auto/Blind scan which is available on same settings with other receiv

Post by aftabktk »

Already done. But still not getting the rest 100 chanels which are working on my xxxxxxxxx reciver.. Please fix this bug of missing chanels in the gtc 4k receiver.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

cpr43 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:35 pm
Change Accurate Scan to On when Blindscanning. Set Ctypted and Service Type to All
Done but still missing few chanel which are almost 100 please fix it..

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

aftabktk wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:02 am
Already done. But still not getting the rest 100 chanels which are working on my xxxxxxxxx reciver.. Please fix this bug of missing chanels in the gtc 4k receiver.
Pls, stick to the forum rules. No ad or mentioned of other brands. Are you scanning ku band using universal lnb?

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

cpr43 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:03 pm
aftabktk wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:02 am
Pls, stick to the forum rules. No ad or mentioned of other brands. Are you scanning ku band using universal lnb?
Yes i am scanning ku band using universal lnb dear.. I am getting both H and V band signal but not all channels. As few are missing..

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

I have read around some east coast sats used hi/lo frequencies that KU universal LNBs can not scan in if set as Universal 9750-10600.
If the Ku band sat does not have low band you can use 10600 with 22kHz "ON" to just use the high band side only.
You can play somehow and see if you can scan all of them in.

Dan28

Post by Dan28 »

This is happening to me when i loaded up my box today. The signal and quality was around 90+% but the screen was black with no sound btw these are FTA channels and not encrypted channels. I've rebooted many times and done many "Auto" and "Blind" scans and the problem still persists.

I connected my old sat box up to the same coax and these channels are working fine so it's definitely a problem with the GTC.

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

cpr43 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:19 pm
I have read around some east coast sats used hi/lo frequencies that KU universal LNBs can not scan in if set as Universal 9750-10600.
If the Ku band sat does not have low band you can use 10600 with 22kHz "ON" to just use the high band side only.
You can play somehow and see if you can scan all of them in.
This is the main problems in gtc. Same settings some chanels are missing. Try each and every above step. Please fix the problem and this bug.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”