channel scan not complete

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

alexus

channel scan not complete

Post by alexus »

Hello!

I got two GTC Receivers and have the problem that the receiver did not find all channels via the scan. (blindscan or normal scan) it seems that it does not find channels on high frequencies such as sky atlantic (astra 19.2). Is there a bug? Other people are also complaining about this.

best regards

aftabktk

Re: channel scan not complete

Post by aftabktk »

alexus wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:38 pm
Hello!

I got two GTC Receivers and have the problem that the receiver did not find all channels via the scan. (blindscan or normal scan) it seems that it does not find channels on high frequencies such as sky atlantic (astra 19.2). Is there a bug? Other people are also complaining about this.

best regards
Yeah dear. Same bugs with other satellite as well.. Not completely scan all the tp and missed almost half chanels as i am receiving in yahasat 52 east

alexus

Post by alexus »

Okay... after much reading in other topics i found a solution for me. I set Disec 1.0 to port 1. (Even if i didn't have disec) After that i got the missing channels in my search.

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

alexus wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:42 pm
Okay... after much reading in other topics i found a solution for me. I set Disec 1.0 to port 1. (Even if i didn't have disec) After that i got the missing channels in my search.
Yep, best way is to set all C-Band on Port 1 and all Ku-Band on Port 2 and set the LNB frequencies to their respective settings.

Also make sure the Polarity is set to (AUTO) .

aftabktk

Post by aftabktk »

alexus wrote:
Okay thanks dear

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

alexus wrote:
This condition is totally unacceptable and should be corrected ASAP thanks.
Hank

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”