Any way to load a Cam Key File on GTC ?

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Captain Ron

Any way to load a Cam Key File on GTC ?

Post by Captain Ron »

Hello --- I just got my new GTC a few days ago (Thursday) and i've updated the receiver to latest update and loaded some Satellites and done some Blind Scans and it plays TV fine but its got some differences from the V8 Nova that I have had for a while, (its quirky) imo. LOL

I've found where to manually load individual keys but I haven't found if there is a way to load a Softcam key file. Has anyone found a way to load a complete file of keys like we do on other (non Android) receivers like V7, V8, V9.

Thanks in advance and Beers to you !

klee70

Re: Any way to load a Cam Key File on GTC ?

Post by klee70 »

Hi,

I don't use softcam.key file, but I can change the oscam files using adb.
The softcam.key is in the same folder:
/data/user/winsat/oscam/config/

With adb push you can upload files tho the gtc.

And if you script pushing a file, you can restart oscam using curl:
curl "http://192.168.1.101:8081/shutdown.html?action=Restart" -H "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:65.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0" -H "Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8" -H "Accept-Language: en;q=0.8,en-US;q=0.5,de;q=0.3" --compressed -H "Referer: http://192.168.1.101:8081/shutdown.html" -H "Connection: keep-alive" -H "Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1" > /dev/null 2>&1

Probably needs only the referer bit after the link, this is just a copy of the restart button from the web interface.
And of course change ip-adres and port to that of your oscam web interface, for the link and the referer.

Captain Ron

Re: Any way to load a Cam Key File on GTC ?

Post by Captain Ron »

Thank You !

I just got this GTC a couple days ago and so I need to look at the files you mentioned.

Beers to you ! :D

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”