Test audio GTS PRO

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

jerormoto

Test audio GTS PRO

Post by jerormoto »

He estado haciendo pruebas con el tema del audio y el delay (retraso) solo ocurre con DVB y por salida Optica o HDMI, con PCM, se soluciona el problema. En cambio, si se reproduce una pelicula funciona todo bien, el problema solo esta con el DVB.
------------------------------------

I have been doing tests with the audio theme and the delay only occurs with DVB and by Optical or HDMI output, with PCM, the problem is solved. On the other hand, if a movie is played everything works fine, the problem is only with the DVB.

FIRMWARE - GTSPRO-S10.A6.3.37

mimin3

Re: Test audio GTS PRO

Post by mimin3 »

I have the same problem with my GTC box

Captain Ron

Re: Test audio GTS PRO

Post by Captain Ron »

Whether listening over your TV's speakers or sending the audio to a Home Stereo using PCM on your Satellite Receiver is generally better quality sound (bit for bit) as it is lossless stereo. And you are less likely with PCM to have lip sync issues on the TV.

If you are feeding PCM to a modern Home Stereo Receiver and to a speaker system the Stereo Receiver should recognize PCM (it may display PCM on the face of the Receiver) that it recognizes PCM Audio and it will make adjustments inside the Stereo and turn it into a lossless Dolby form like Dolby True HD if your Stereo has it.

Dolby TrueHD is 100 percent lossless just like PCM. This means that what you hear is bit-for-bit identical to the master recording or (on a Satellite Receiver) you will get as good an audio as the signal it received from the Satellite.

The Dolby+ on the GTC and GTS is not lossless, it trades sound quality to give you more audio channels.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”