Empty EPG//only channels name. GTC

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Seliv

Empty EPG//only channels name. GTC

Post by Seliv »

Hello,
I have an EPG problem with GTC.
For now I can see only the channels name and thats it. There is no list of current programs and EPG.

I formatted GTC andre scan Hotbird 13 again, but with no results.
Is there any idea that I do not know to fix it?
Thanks!

nzl229

Re: Empty EPG//only channels name. GTC

Post by nzl229 »

Seliv wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:25 am
Hello,
I have an EPG problem with GTC.
For now I can see only the channels name and thats it. There is no list of current programs and EPG.

I formatted GTC andre scan Hotbird 13 again, but with no results.
Is there any idea that I do not know to fix it?
Thanks!
This problem seems to be related to the signal, the GTMedia team will pay attention to this issue.

Seliv

Post by Seliv »

thanks for the answer! I will be waiting for the next update, which may solve this; p

PS.
the range and quality I have in the satellite according to the decoder at 95%

I have 2 GTC decoders at the moment, on one I do not have full data about the film as well as EPG, but on the other they are loading, but very slow

wikjan

Post by wikjan »

"This problem seems to be related to the signal, the GTMedia team will pay attention to this issue."

I can't agree with you. I returned home after 2 weeks holidays and noticed that I've lost EPG in all channels.
I have 3 main channel lists - DVB-C (cable network), DVB-S Eutelsat Hotbird and DVB-S Astra.
I have made partial scan - blind accurate for DVB-S Hotbird only and after that I have EPG back even on DVB-C channels.
For me it is rather software retentive memory problem. I mean that maybe some pointers or flags or memory registers are lost after longer power off.

dill

Post by dill »

I am in Uk and I too have lost all EPG info on cable channels.It was working ok initially but now has stopped can anyone give me some things to try to get it back?

dill

Post by dill »

Youre lucky to see any epg-mine stopped working altogether and I cant get any answer why

dill

Post by dill »

thanks for that damlasjr-i did a new search and epg came back! I think gtc is a great box but firmware for dvb channels leaves a lot to be desired

dill

Post by dill »

You want to get a wireless mini keyboard for it-they work great in combination with the original remote

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”