GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GT Android +Dvb-s2 Box Question

Post by cpr43 »

Pattywanker wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:32 pm
Looking for input, is this box any good and worth buying? Live in North America and curious. Which one GTS, GTC?
Read, read , read and read

sertur1

Post by sertur1 »

this device is fatal because of many updates that have been made, it continues to be a fatal function. you can not sort the channels well, it does not leave epg, it does not save satellite positions, it does not record in sleep mode. when you turn off the monitor tv turns off the gtc only other turns on
y llevo tiempo con el y nada

sertur1

Post by sertur1 »

este aparato va fatal por muchas actualizaciones que an hecho, sigue funcinador fatal. no se puede ordenar los canales bien, no sale epg, no guarda las posiciones de satelites, no graba en mode reposo. cuando enciendes apagas el monitor tv se apaga el gtc solo otras se enciende

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

sertur1 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:56 pm
this device is fatal because of many updates that have been made, it continues to be a fatal function. you can not sort the channels well, it does not leave epg, it does not save satellite positions, it does not record in sleep mode. when you turn off the monitor tv turns off the gtc only other turns on
I agree with sertur1. I’ve owned a GTC Android for a year and it has gone through some 10 updates. With each update some issues are corrected, some new ones are created and some old ones remain. The box is a very ambitious design with a great deal of potential but getting all the different functions of the box to work correctly has been a problem. For my use, I would hope that the GTMedia team could get the DiSEqC 1.0 switch and 1.2 motor working correctly. I would be satisfy to be able to select the C-Band satellites, good blind scan and reception along with proper function of various keys. I have not yet totally given up on the GTC. ;)

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”