Load DB file error 2
6BD77591-B65D-458F-BECC-8883B50849AA.jpeg (2.95 MiB) Viewed 5077 times

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Load DB file error 2

Post by cpr43 »

See if you can do some factory resets:

Factory reset as follows
Go to Setting (the one in the main menu, initial screen)
Storage and Reset.
Factory Data Reset.
Enter the extended menu and make a Factory Reset
Settings / Tools
More Settings
Backup & Reset
Factory Data Reset.
Yes, 2 times

John1

Post by John1 »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:25 pm
See if you can do some factory resets:

Factory reset as follows
Storage and Reset.
Factory Data Reset.
Enter the extended menu and make a Factory Reset
Settings / Tools
More Settings
Backup & Reset
Factory Data Reset.
Yes, 2 times
Hi

I didn't get u in step extended menue and make a factory reset settings/tools

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Storage and Reset.
Factory Data Reset.

Preferences
More Settings
Personal
Backup & reset
Factory data reset

John1

Post by John1 »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Storage and Reset.
Factory Data Reset.

Preferences
More Settings
Personal
Backup & reset
Factory data reset
I have done as you have been describe and it works when I search for one satellite and when search for the second one it gives same error unfortunately

John1

Post by John1 »

How I can resolve this problem. I want to save my favorites channels . I don’t want to repeat same practice again.

This problem should be resolved with immediate update . Sorry for my bad language

nzl229

Post by nzl229 »

John1 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:08 am
How to resolve this issue as I can't copy my channels to U disk 6BD77591-B65D-458F-BECC-8883B50849AA.jpeg
Please provide a photo of your programs list

John1

Post by John1 »

nzl229 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:13 am
John1 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:08 am
How to resolve this issue as I can't copy my channels to U disk 6BD77591-B65D-458F-BECC-8883B50849AA.jpeg
5D852A23-3C16-4C33-968B-39E748559F0F.jpeg
5D852A23-3C16-4C33-968B-39E748559F0F.jpeg (3.43 MiB) Viewed 4892 times

John1

Post by John1 »

I have done the below process several times and no luck to backup my channels.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6618&sid=1bfb7cc70 ... 712a62496f

DavX

Post by DavX »

hi
Maybe the Write Access on a External SD Card is the Problem?

Code: Select all

https://indotechboy.com/tech/blogger-2017-07-fix-android-60-marshmallow-and-up

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

I have a GTMEDIA GTS, I had the same problem: Load DB file error 2 when wanting to back up my channels.
Detect that removing a satellite from the satellites you bring by default or removing TP from those
brings by defaul causes that error.

I was able to rename satellites, rename channels, add to favorites, and it no longer gives me the error.

I do Factory Default in settings, storage and restoration, scan the channels again,
scanning was in blind scan with all options and turned on the last option.
I have 16 satellites scanned and it no longer gives me error when backing up.
I hope it helps
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo tengo un GTMEDIA GTS, tuve el mismo problema: Load DB file error 2 al querer respaldar mis canales.
Detecte que eliminar un satelite de los satelites que trae por default o eliminar TP de los que
trae por defaul ocasiona ese error.

Pude renombrar satelites, renombrar canales, agregar a favoritos y ya no me da el error.

Reestableci datos de fabrica en seetings, almacenaje y restauracion, escanie nuevamente los canales,
al escanear fue en blind scan con todas las opciones y encendido la ultima opcion.
Tengo 16 satelites escaneados y ya no me da error al respaldar.
Espero ayude

John1

Post by John1 »

chicolin wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:45 pm
I have a GTMEDIA GTS, I had the same problem: Load DB file error 2 when wanting to back up my channels.
Detect that removing a satellite from the satellites you bring by default or removing TP from those
brings by defaul causes that error.

I was able to rename satellites, rename channels, add to favorites, and it no longer gives me the error.

I do Factory Default in settings, storage and restoration, scan the channels again,
scanning was in blind scan with all options and turned on the last option.
I have 16 satellites scanned and it no longer gives me error when backing up.
I hope it helps
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo tengo un GTMEDIA GTS, tuve el mismo problema: Load DB file error 2 al querer respaldar mis canales.
Detecte que eliminar un satelite de los satelites que trae por default o eliminar TP de los que
trae por defaul ocasiona ese error.

Pude renombrar satelites, renombrar canales, agregar a favoritos y ya no me da el error.

Reestableci datos de fabrica en seetings, almacenaje y restauracion, escanie nuevamente los canales,
al escanear fue en blind scan con todas las opciones y encendido la ultima opcion.
Tengo 16 satelites escaneados y ya no me da error al respaldar.
Espero ayude
Appreciate your help.

I didn't remove any satellite or TP and I have followed up your instructions but unfortunately it is same error no luck.

Is it software issue or hardware I need clarification from admin

John1

Post by John1 »

3A4177F9-F0F6-44E3-8F78-9638637AC009.jpeg
3A4177F9-F0F6-44E3-8F78-9638637AC009.jpeg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 4578 times
uareidiotcpr43 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:00 pm
try formatting your usb memory in exFAT and upload some file that you can read from the GTC and then read it. it can be a video or something like that...
even the way to eject the memory from PC could affect. if it still does not work for you, try formatting from the GTC and then eject it and then reconnect to the back entrance of the gtc.
The problem is linked to USB memory. not so to the GTC.
As u have mentioned USB memory issue which is not true. If we are talking about one USB is fine but not for more than 6 USB memory same issue. I will proof to you where is the problem exactly.

I will add three images from PC and gtc to see where is the issue
3A4177F9-F0F6-44E3-8F78-9638637AC009.jpeg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 4578 times
6C17A6A7-AE9B-4115-9EBF-2B6C57BBB862.jpeg
6C17A6A7-AE9B-4115-9EBF-2B6C57BBB862.jpeg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 4578 times
16ACB16D-BF45-4321-9006-FE1A6D92B8BC.jpeg
16ACB16D-BF45-4321-9006-FE1A6D92B8BC.jpeg (5.7 MiB) Viewed 4578 times
Have a look to images PC one is showing correct size and gtc is showing false size 8gb and 3.7gb same time how

For formatting USB memory on gtc I have done it before two weeks and it didn't work (not recognized by gtc when I have tried to export channels

John1

Post by John1 »

uareidiotcpr43 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:15 pm
John1 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:41 am
uareidiotcpr43 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:00 pm
try formatting your usb memory in exFAT and upload some file that you can read from the GTC and then read it. it can be a video or something like that...
even the way to eject the memory from PC could affect. if it still does not work for you, try formatting from the GTC and then eject it and then reconnect to the back entrance of the gtc.
The problem is linked to USB memory. not so to the GTC.
As u have mentioned USB memory issue which is not true. If we are talking about one USB is fine but not for more than 6 USB memory same issue. I will proof to you where is the problem exactly.

I will add three images from PC and gtc to see where is the issue

Have a look to images PC one is showing correct size and gtc is showing false size 8gb and 3.7gb same time how

For formatting USB memory on gtc I have done it before two weeks and it didn't work (not recognized by gtc when I have tried to export channels

wow! You're right ... the GTC does not format well. I thought I had ever formatted a 64GB stick memory and downloaded a lot of netflix series ...

But indeed, the format is unknown by the PC. Anyway, the memory I use now is 32 GB and formatted in exFAT on the PC, the database keeps me perfectly fine.

I am here to find solution to my problem in the official site of tvbox bought it less than two month. It doesn't mean that you have succeed it should be happened to me . I have added short film on same USB memory and it works on GTC.
DDAADEBE-ED0C-4183-AD8F-C2982DCFDE50.jpeg
DDAADEBE-ED0C-4183-AD8F-C2982DCFDE50.jpeg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 4542 times
My concern why gtc reading my USB as 8gb instead of 4gb.
I am here to find solution and not to argue

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

uareidiotcpr43 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:52 pm
I'm glad you solved your problem.
He has not solved his problem. all he said was he was able to use the USB to watch a video on the GTC, meaning the USB is working for some functions. I am surprised at the almost zero help/interest from the factory, only one post from @nzl229 when he said
which to me is not very clear what he is asking for, and he never came back. I today erased half of my satellites from the list... all of the East sats as I don't use them and I can still do a User.DB backup. I also played with the favourites and again I could not get it to fault. I honestly think you should return the box as you have a guarantee, the first box I got did not work as advertised but the second one did. Good luck...
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

John1

Post by John1 »

juan_vale wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:46 am
uareidiotcpr43 wrote:
He has not solved his problem. all he said was he was able to use the USB to watch a video on the GTC, meaning the USB is working for some functions. I am surprised at the almost zero help/interest from the factory, only one post from @nzl229 when he said
which to me is not very clear what he is asking for, and he never came back. I today erased half of my satellites from the list... all of the East sats as I don't use them and I can still do a User.DB backup. I also played with the favourites and again I could not get it to fault. I honestly think you should return the box as you have a guarantee, the first box I got did not work as advertised but the second one did. Good luck...
You are right I bought new USB memory and same problem

John1

Post by John1 »

This is new USB memory
This is new USB memory
A453A343-A764-40EB-A4A2-1A2214B82024.jpeg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 4481 times
John1 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:45 am
juan_vale wrote:
uareidiotcpr43 wrote:
You are right I bought new USB memory and same problem

John1

Post by John1 »

uareidiotcpr43 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:00 pm
juan_vale wrote:
uareidiotcpr43 wrote:
I read your answer while on the bus ... I thought I understood that.
Last night I tested 2 USB drives of 8 and 32Gb and another of 64 (memory stick) in which I was able to save the last database generated without any inconvenience. all formatted on the PC as exFAT. In all of them there is the same commercial video that I downloaded a couple of years ago in 4K HEVC format that I had uploaded to see how a real 4k finally looks.
the bad thing is that the channel search in ATSC-C Cable Standard USA gives me about 300 channels with all, ABSOLUTELY ALL the channels with the name of No name ...
I really believe that we have in our powers a great team. It's like a diamond stone (of the big ones) that you just have to work. as we saw from the beginning, unfortunately those who must polish do not.
6 USB memory used and same error formatted with exfat.
Fat32 and fat only HP USB formatting tool

Guide me to resolve this problem. I need a favorite from u could u please send me a picture of formatting of yours to compare the settings with mine in PC.

I will try to format it on Mac to see the reult

DavX

Post by DavX »

I turn off the USB debugging and the DB export works on my GTMedia GTS.

Home > Setting > Device > About > Build > and then press the OK button 4-6 times. This will enable Developer mode
Home > Setting > Preferences > Developer options > Debugging > USB debugging > and set to off

John1

Post by John1 »

DavX wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:45 am
I turn off the USB debugging and the DB export works on my GTMedia GTS.

Home > Setting > Device > About > Build > and then press the OK button 4-6 times. This will enable Developer mode
Home > Setting > Preferences > Developer options > Debugging > USB debugging > and set to off
Appreciate your kind help. It doesn't work for me

John1

Post by John1 »

Very strange no reply or resolve my problem from factory and seller wasting my time asking for same question 100 times and today ask my to have account in QQ to follow up with technician while I have been mentioned to them I am following up with official site and no one give me solution. Seller keeping waste time to end the warranty and factory team is ignoring their customers.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

John1 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:41 pm
Very strange no reply or resolve my problem from factory and seller wasting my time asking for same question 100 times and today ask my to have account in QQ to follow up with technician while I have been mentioned to them I am following up with official site and no one give me solution. Seller keeping waste time to end the warranty and factory team is ignoring their customers.
Please do not double post. Every time you post here GT media Administration read. Every input is under evaluation and GT Media keep trying. A new firmware release is under way. You need to be patient like everybody else and wait. You can still push your seller and ask for return/ refund. That will need to be deal between you both. Freesat/GTmedia will honor if purchased from our official site.

pincopirp

Post by pincopirp »

I ve the same problem. i ve done 3 time of factory reset and a lot of test.
Have you fix this error?
I use the last firmware

pincopirp

Post by pincopirp »

I Can export Chanel settings only if I do a scan on hotbird 13 of all’ Chanel ( rádio e tv)
If i do a scan of tv only i have the “ Load db file error 2 “

GTC_GO

Post by GTC_GO »

me parece ridiculo que no solucionen este problema ya

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”