Restart problem with GTC

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

yotn

Restart problem with GTC

Post by yotn »

I have a problem with the GTC, continously is restarting, you have to quit the DC cable to reset and then you could see the device for ny hours, but before restart again. And other problem is the lost of the internet signal, with ethernet and wifi.
Please tell me if it´s a general problem or it´s a problem of my device, I need to know to aply the warranty or change the firmware.
I posted this in spanish in other post and nobody answer.
Thanks.

bwe

Re: Restart problem with GTC

Post by bwe »

yotn wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:17 am
I have a problem with the GTC, continously is restarting, you have to quit the DC cable to reset and then you could see the device for ny hours, but before restart again. And other problem is the lost of the internet signal, with ethernet and wifi.
Please tell me if it´s a general problem or it´s a problem of my device, I need to know to aply the warranty or change the firmware.
I posted this in spanish in other post and nobody answer.
Thanks.
How long have you owned GTC? Did problem just begin recently? Maybe, the GTC is getting hot. Have you tried a cooling fan, or any type fan to help cool the GTC? How long has this problem been happening? Let me know.

Good luck,
BWE :D
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

coonrado

Post by coonrado »

Have you tried replacing the power supply with a new one?

yotn

Post by yotn »

I have the same problem, and my brother in law to, this is a problem tha comes with the last two updates, I buyed my device less than a year, but never works correctly, and in the forums always say that have patience because the firmware is not finished, but I don't believe this.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”