Yet again NO SIGNAL!

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

dunem

Yet again NO SIGNAL!

Post by dunem »

Hi.

I have the GTC hooked up to my sat dish and again after the firmware update I cannot get any signal at all.

The sat dish is working perfectly fine, aligned perfectly and works with other gt media sat boxes.

This box has absolutely no power to the dish at all.

Help please.

Other forum posts are useless to solving this issue.

Thanks.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Yet again NO SIGNAL!

Post by cpr43 »

dunem wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:02 pm
Hi.

I have the GTC hooked up to my sat dish and again after the firmware update I cannot get any signal at all.

The sat dish is working perfectly fine, aligned perfectly and works with other gt media sat boxes.

Help please.

Thanks.
Hello and Welcome

First, take some time and read forum rules here:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10263

Later, spend some time reading in the GTC forum. You will find this is a well know problem reported before. You need to go Menu, Installation, Antenna Setup and Choose Port 1 in Diseqc 1.0 for your sats. That will bring back you signal/quality levels.

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

dunem wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:02 pm
Hi.

Help please.

Thanks.
I don’t know what there is about the GTC Android box but it exhibits problems processing the RF signal although it is properly connected and programed. After the last two updates, my GTC box would not scan in any channels although my other boxes would. When I was about to give up, I disconnected and reconnected the coax and finally got the signal. Other users have reported similar problems. Read other posts and learn. So don’t give up keep trying, if your box is in working order, it will eventually process the signal.
Good luck,
Hank 8-)

victordennis

Post by victordennis »

Great reply hank

mos

Post by mos »

yes it will work if you switch to another transpnder and then back again there is some lag but it will work
V8 Golden / V8 Novas / V8X/ GTC / V8 UHD

Borjacr

Post by Borjacr »

Hello all.
I have the same problem with my new GTS. I received it some days ago and I updated it at the first power-on to the last firmware version. It is hooked up to the dish (individual) and 0% signal and 0% quality at this moment. Other setboxes work with the same antenna, and the GTS works in other installation with communitarian dish.
I've tried all the "solutions" suggested in this forum but anyone works.
- Set Diseq 1.0 at port 1, doesn't work.
- Disconnect and connect the coaxial, doesn't work.
- Wait at the "Antenna configuration" menu screen, for 10 minutes, just for the lag at receiving the signal. It doesn't work.
- Change at that screen to another transponder and come back to the first one. It doesn't work.

Probably I not using the correct antenna configuration for individual installation.
I choose:
18V (V) / 13V (H)
Universal (9750-10600)
22K Auto

Are they right? What about the rest of the options?

Please, I would appreciate so much your help (answers both in English and in Spanish, are OK)
Thank you

planchete

Post by planchete »

I have the same problem.
Using all solutions and still not working.

Borjacr

Post by Borjacr »

@cpr43 Is there any news about this problem? is it something to include for fixing in the next firmware version?
Thank you.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”