SIGNAL WEIRD PROBLEM

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

guybrushl

SIGNAL WEIRD PROBLEM

Post by guybrushl »

7 days ago I bought a new GTC.
At first I had no signal, so I activated the PORT1 of Disecq 1.0
So far so good, and since I have an engine in the parabolic, I got ASTRA and HOTBIRD (using DISECq 1.2 since with USALS nothing) channels.
Well, the problem is that I have suddenly lost the signal of all the ASTRA transponders below 11700 ...
Thinking that it was the TV spot, I plugged it into another (where they get well with another receiver) and the same ...
Obviously I have 2Khz in AUTO, and LNB in ​​V13 / H18 (or the other way around I don't remember how it is).
Can someone think of what might be happening?
It is a problem of the DECO, obviously, but does anyone know how to solve it?
I only have 7 days with the deco, if I do not solve it I will ask for the refund.
Thank you.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: SIGNAL WEIRD PROBLEM

Post by Feralkiwi »

I had this with the very first Freesa V8 Finder, the 13/18V switch mode power supply inside the unit was switching at 22kHz, so it always looked like 22kHz was ON.

If you have a tone sat finder, plug that in and look to see if there is a 22kHz tone there.
It maybe your GTC is sending it full time.
I have always had big issues with my GTC as it would not switch DiSEqC 11.1 and 1.0, so I could not use it on my dish network.

To check if it is a power supply issue change the loading on the LNB cable. add a tone finder or a few splitters.
Also change your power supply to the GTC.

That you are getting the usals dish to move means there are commands being sent, via the 22kHz tone as they do.
Also try setting up a new sat on the list for that sat. It maybe the user data file is corrupted and the 22kHz tone flag is set for that sat.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Borjacr

Re: SIGNAL WEIRD PROBLEM

Post by Borjacr »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:41 pm
I had this with the very first Freesa V8 Finder, the 13/18V switch mode power supply inside the unit was switching at 22kHz, so it always looked like 22kHz was ON.

If you have a tone sat finder, plug that in and look to see if there is a 22kHz tone there.
It maybe your GTC is sending it full time.
I have always had big issues with my GTC as it would not switch DiSEqC 11.1 and 1.0, so I could not use it on my dish network.

To check if it is a power supply issue change the loading on the LNB cable. add a tone finder or a few splitters.
Also change your power supply to the GTC.

That you are getting the usals dish to move means there are commands being sent, via the 22kHz tone as they do.
Also try setting up a new sat on the list for that sat. It maybe the user data file is corrupted and the 22kHz tone flag is set for that sat.

Owen
Hello Owen.
Do you think that set Port 1 on DiSEqC 1.0 and 22K Tone to off can fix my problem with GTS and individual dish installation? I'm not using any engine at all but I have the not signal issue that I explained here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=15798#p65013
Thanks

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”