GTC Autoroll

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Cornhusker

GTC Autoroll

Post by Cornhusker »

I would like to know at which software version does the GTC receiver have autoroll for powervu keys?Do you also need to have the channel sequence for every channel in a given transponder in a softcam after the upgrade of software?Thank you

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTC Autoroll

Post by cpr43 »

Cornhusker wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:35 pm
I would like to know at which software version does the GTC receiver have autoroll for powervu keys?Do you also need to have the channel sequence for every channel in a given transponder in a softcam after the upgrade of software?Thank you
Power vu have being autorolling and working since the most recents firmwares via Oscam. No need to have the channel sequence in the softcam. You need to assign a unique group number for each tp and add every sid for the channels in it.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

The software upgrade is via the internet or done through a USB jumpdrive?Thanks

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Cornhusker wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:16 am
The software upgrade is via the internet or done through a USB jumpdrive?Thanks
If available the box already connected to internet will pop up a message to do the update.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Okay Thank you cpr43

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Cornhusker wrote:
Do you also need to have the channel sequence for every channel in a given transponder in a softcam
Just to clarify, you only need add the channels you want to watch, you can add to the list later. The ones you don't add will show as "scrambled" if you land on them when watching TV. It is SO much easier to use the WEBIF to edit make/edit your softcam file, it is like having a second Notepad open to do the copy/pasting to... I make up all my lists in the PC and then copy/paste them to the softcam.key file in the WEBIF ... you will find it in Files >> other files >>softcam.key. If it's a new box then that file will be blank (empty) ... just start loading it up.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Thank you Juan.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

I was able to upgrade via the ethernet.When I go in to the C S protocol,I don't see an option to import/export the softcam.There is a small list of keys,but not near as many before the upgrade.Someone mentioned webif to add to the list.Does the box need the webif install in the box to get access or on the computer?Also,if you are adding satellites to the list and have C/Ku on the same satellite,do make seperate satellites or just use one satellite for both?Thank you

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

The WEBIF is part of OSCAM which is installed in the GTC as the decryption module, whether you use the WEBIF or not is your choice. If you go the USB way, then you make up / edit your softcam.key file and load it through the menu. Once it is loaded you don't see it, as it is not displayed in the menu options.

The other way is to use the WEBIF, which is a page you can load in your browser. You need to know the IP of the box and them attach ":8081" at the end of the IP... eg 192.168.1.99:8081... this will open the WEBIF from your box on your PC's monitor.

You will see a menu along the top of the page,select Files > other files > SoftCam.Key from the list. Your softcam will open and you can copy/past lines into the file. When done editing select Save at the bottom of the page and reboot the GTC for any changes to take effect.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Thank you juan,but I don't see the option to import/export via USB stick on the menu.Is the usb option imported into the oscam configuration files or another location?Thank you

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

If i remember correctly you have to have the files in the root of the USB and the USB plugged in for the list to appear in the menu.

PD I just checked the USB method on my GTC and I don't get the list either. I had not noticed as I never use this method, so much easier in the WEBIF.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Okay Then do I need to have the WEBIF on my computer to access the GTC box?Thank you

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Cornhusker wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:52 am
Okay Then do I need to have the WEBIF on my computer to access the GTC box?Thank you
The WEBIF is part of your GTC, once you have it working in your browser and you turn off the GTC then the WEBIF in your browser dissapears. You will only use it (for the time being) to install/edit the softcam file. There is a ton of information available there, you can see any Cccam/Newcamd etc lines installed as well as many other data areas. Once you get used to using the WEBIF you will find you only use the remote to change channel and control the volume.

nitinl

Post by nitinl »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:36 pm
Cornhusker wrote:
Power vu have being autorolling and working since the most recents firmwares via Oscam. No need to have the channel sequence in the softcam. You need to assign a unique group number for each tp and add every sid for the channels in it.
Where and how to assign Group number for tp and add sid? Any file /example for reference?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

nitinl wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:13 am
cpr43 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:36 pm
Cornhusker wrote:
Where and how to assign Group number for tp and add sid? Any file /example for reference?
Will send PM. You can also read in here:

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=16148

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=11844

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

I have been able to open communications using webif.I made a list to transfer back to the GTC.but when I hit the save button,nothing is going to the softcam setting file even after numerous tries.On the oscam monitor screen,the CCcam-server says the AU is off and the status is flashing between off and error.I checked the server setting and the CC-cam is scolling under label and the enable has a red dot under it.Thank you for any help on this issue.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Cornhusker wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:30 pm
I have been able to open communications using webif.I made a list to transfer back to the GTC.but when I hit the save button,nothing is going to the softcam setting file even after numerous tries.
After you save ensure you reboot the box for changes to take effect. I also have noticed the .key file in the webif is differewnt from the one you can load by USB... just use the one in the webif and you will not have any problems.
Cornhusker wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:30 pm
On the oscam monitor screen,the CCcam-server says the AU is off and the status is flashing between off and error.I checked the server setting and the CC-cam is scolling under label and the enable has a red dot under it.Thank you for any help on this issue.
I am not going to be of much use here as I only use my GTC for Powervue, Biss and Tandberg. I suggest you get it working first in those modes and then advance to Cccam/Newcamd. If your main interest is Cccam/Newcamd then maybe the webif way is not for you.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Is this the proper way to add keys using the webif method?
; 125w 3800 H 30000 (GPID=1251)
P 12510001 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;ECM SID=0001
P 12510001 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;ECM SID=0001
P 12510066 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;ECM SID=0066
P 12510066 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;ECM SID=0066
P 1251 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;EMM
;
You will find more info here >> viewtopic.php?f=55&t=11844&p=47457#p47457 <<
and good reading here >> hxxps://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-patched/wiki/PowerVU-config <<

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Yes.. I will pm you that TP so you can see what I have.

nitinl

Post by nitinl »

What is the purpose of assigning unique Group ID in softcam?

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

nitinl wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:20 am
What is the purpose of assigning unique Group ID in softcam?
On any satellite you can have the same SID repeated in different transponders, so the Group ID indicates to the program which is which.

nitinl

Post by nitinl »

Oh,..OK....

nitinl

Post by nitinl »

Is there any way to capture dvb database of tuned satellites/transponders/sids from Android box? I have GTC box and it does have db export feature but it can only works (as per comments received from freesat experts) if we scan single transponder at a time. To follow this method is very laborous process.

Any 3rd party android based tool which can dose this more efficiently to capture all database of following details like....

1. Satellite ID
2. Transponder frequency / symbol rate /polarity
3. Channel name
4. channel number
5. Channel SID....etc

Thanks..

abcd4321

Post by abcd4321 »

Someone can correct me if wrong, but what you are asking for would require the db from someone who has already completed the work required to make the listing. The db would have to come from the same type receiver (hardware, software the same as yours). I don't have a gtc/gts currently, have gts coming though. The files in engima machines are similar but would depend on the oscam installed and format but for most part would not be compatable. These machines have use several different software versions.

Oscam is the only software that denotes the correct emm for a transponder. Excluding the emm generator software

juan_vale best explanation of grouping i have seen :D

One thing to add the grouping are in hex as are sids, ie 1251-125f for groups, c-band usually 24 max transponders and ku max 32. The positions of satellites hardly every changes but the names change quite often, (ie g4 could be g50 overnight but its position wouldn't change).

Its some work to get the db completed especially with the older oscam where each tp and channel had to be input as blanks. Example tp 1251 sid 0001 00 00000; name of channel, tp 1251 sid 0001 01 0000000, channel one even and odd key, tp 1251 sid 0002 00 0000000; name of channel, tp 1251 sid 0002 01 0000000;. Tp and sid are not in the lines just the numbers and this has to be done for each sid/channel for each tp. If oscam has the correct emm then it will fill the lines with appropriate key and tell you which emm it used.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

nitinl wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:50 am
Is there any way to capture dvb database of tuned satellites/transponders/sids from Android box? I have GTC box and it does have db export feature but it can only works (as per comments received from freesat experts) if we scan single transponder at a time. To follow this method is very laborous process.
I don't know where you got that information from, because I scan a complete satellite with a blind scan and I can dump the complete DB with no problems. What is a problem is the editor, it is not user friendly so I hardly use it. If you just want to look at the data (not edit it) there is a way to convert the .xml a .xls and load it in Exel.

Your idea is good, the problem is the box will not allow access to a lot of the files which would need to be accessed to get the info. When I got my GTC in December 2018 I could Telnet/FTP in and see and edit most of what I wanted . Since then permissions have been restricted and now even though I can FTP in, most file areas show the files in blank. The only area where I can copy/paste is in the SD Card area. So really it's up to the Devs to come up with something like you are suggesting.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”