Oscam key file for North America

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

ead

Oscam key file for North America

Post by ead »

Would anyone have a oscam formatted key file for North America?
10 foot mesh dish, ASC1 positioner, V8 super

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Oscam key file for North America

Post by cpr43 »

ead wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:06 am
Would anyone have a oscam formatted key file for North America?
Oscam for the GTC will need to be created by users. It will need to be based on your location, sats , channels etc. You can read in here for guide into how to create softcam

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=16148

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=11844

ead

Post by ead »

cpr43 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 am
Oscam for the GTC will need to be created by users. It will need to be based on your location, sats , channels etc. You can read in here for guide into how to create softcam

Thanks, I'll check it out.

ead

Post by ead »

cpr43 wrote:

After reading the great explanation on oscam by juan_vale from the above topics, I found it easy to create an oscam formatted file. That being said it is very tedious and extremely time consuming. I have created an oscam file from 55w to 133w. Not all sats and transponders are in the file, but it is a big start. I do not have a gtmedia oscam receiver. I am using an xxxxxxxx. So if anyone with a gtmedia oscam receiver would like to check this file out let me know.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

ead wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:08 am
cpr43 wrote:

After reading the great explanation on oscam by juan_vale from the above topics, I found it easy to create an oscam formatted file. That being said it is very tedious and extremely time consuming. I have created an oscam file from 55w to 133w. Not all sats and transponders are in the file, but it is a big start. I do not have a gtmedia oscam receiver. I am using an xxxxxxxx. So if anyone with a gtmedia oscam receiver would like to check this file out let me know.
If this box used the latest Oscam Hash mode and not the group w/sids then it will not work.

ead

Post by ead »

cpr43 wrote:

If this box used the latest Oscam Hash mode and not the group w/sids then it will not work.
I don't know which oscam hash mode the receiver is using. And yes the file is grouped with sids.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

ead wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:45 am
cpr43 wrote:

I don't know which oscam hash mode the receiver is using. And yes the file is grouped with sids.
Hash mode is used in the most recent oscam configuration. It does not used the sids anymore. Every TP has a unique i.d. number (hash mode). Writing just this unique number in the softcam with the EMM will process all channels included there. So no need to enter every sid. Most E2 models are using this new method. Unfortunately , the oscam for android based models such as the GTC does not display this unique i.d.. As a result you need to enter every channel sids.

ead

Post by ead »

cpr43 wrote:
Hash mode is used in the most recent oscam configuration. It does not used the sids anymore. Every TP has a unique i.d. number (hash mode). Writing just this unique number in the softcam with the EMM will process all channels included there. So no need to enter every sid. Most E2 models are using this new method. Unfortunately , the oscam for android based models such as the GTC does not display this unique i.d.. As a result you need to enter every channel sids.
[/quote]

The file I have made has individual sids in each transponder. Couldn't get the new way to work.

manoel13

Post by manoel13 »

I would like to know if anyone has this list of keys powervu for gtc ready that can send me I thank

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”