GT MEDIA GTS NO RECONOCE POWER VU KEYS

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

chicolin

GT MEDIA GTS NO RECONOCE POWER VU KEYS

Post by chicolin »

Tengo un GT MEDIA GTS el cual en el satélite 121W esta el TP 4140 V 30000 con 9 canales en formato POWER VU: SID 0001,0002,0007,0020,0035,0046,0047,019B y 019D.
El softcam que tengo para este satélite con su respectiva EMM cae perfectamente las ECM Keys y el problema que presenta es que abre todos los SIDS menos el 0001 y 0002 que son los Bein Sports.

Ya hice un reseteo de fabrica, ya reinstale el firmware que Linning me envio, actualice por OTA y el problema persiste: (no abre los Bein Sports solo el resto de canales).
Estoy seguro que son las llaves correctas ya que tengo un GT MEDIA Orange V8 y los abre perfectamente todos los canales con los SIDS antes descritos.

Solicito su ayuda ya que al parecer en estos dos SIDS (0001 y 0002) el emulador no reconoce el formato Power Vu (OEOO).

Agradezco su colaboración para poder seguir disfrutando el GT MEDIA GTS 4K.

Saludos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a GT MEDIA GTS which in the 121W satellite is the TP 4140 V 30000 with 9 channels in POWER VU format: SID 0001,0002,0007,0020,0035,0046,0047,019B and 019D.
The softcam I have for this satellite with its respective EMM falls perfectly the ECM Keys and the problem it presents is that it opens all the SIDS minus 0001 and 0002 that are the Bein Sports.

I already did a factory reset, already reinstall the firmware that Linning sent me, update by OTA and the problem persists: (does not open Bein Sports only the other channels).
I am sure that they are the right keys since I have a GT MEDIA Orange V8 and it opens them perfectly all channels with the SIDS described above.

I ask for your help since apparently in these two SIDS (0001 and 0002) the emulator does not recognize the Power Vu (OEOO) format.

I appreciate your collaboration in order to continue enjoying the GT MEDIA GTS 4K.

Best regards

juan_vale
网站管理员

Re: GT MEDIA GTS NO RECONOCE POWER VU KEYS

Post by juan_vale »

Hi chicolin,
I have the same problem with Bein sports on 121w, on my V7HD and V8Super they open fine and I have tried all ways possible to get them to work in the GTC but without success. In the V8Super the EMM must be in the firmware as I can erase all the softcam and the channel will open after a few minutes, but the ECM it gives me is the same as all of the other channels on that TP but in the GTC they do not work.

I don't watch those channels a lot so it doesn't bother me, I was just curious why they would not open.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

juan_vale wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:25 pm
Hi chicolin,
I have the same problem with Bein sports on 121w, on my V7HD and V8Super they open fine and I have tried all ways possible to get them to work in the GTC but without success. In the V8Super the EMM must be in the firmware as I can erase all the softcam and the channel will open after a few minutes, but the ECM it gives me is the same as all of the other channels on that TP but in the GTC they do not work.

I don't watch those channels a lot so it doesn't bother me, I was just curious why they would not open.
Exactamente a mi me pasa como a ti, no crees que las personas de freesat deben de ver porque y darnos una solución?
Yo si veo con frecuencia los Bein Sports del 121W y pues que mas que tener el receptor 4k Para solo moverme al satélite 101W y poder también ver los canales en 4k.
Ojala Linning o cualquier administrador nos pueda ayudar
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly what happens to me like you, don't you think the people of freesat should see why and give us a solution?
I see frequently the Bein Sports of the 121W and then more than having the receiver 4k To just move to the 101W satellite and also be able to watch the channels in 4k.
I wish Linning or any administrator can help us

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Los Sid 0001 y 0002 son muy comunes. Puede ser que este surgiendo un conflicto por sid del mismo valor. Una forma de verificar es hacer un softcam especial haciendo una copia y borrar todo y solo dejar el 121w siempre y cuando NO tenga algun otro canal con 0001 y 0002 en el sid. Si hubiera otro canal con esos sid aunque sean en otro TP pues habria que borrarlos para probar.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Ya he puesto con un solo TP.. el de los Bein's y no abre... no se que truco estan haciendo pero como son canales premium hicieron algo... posiblemente necesita el EMM junto con el ECM... solo tengo el ECM para este TP.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

cpr43 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:52 pm
Los Sid 0001 y 0002 son muy comunes. Puede ser que este surgiendo un conflicto por sid del mismo valor. Una forma de verificar es hacer un softcam especial haciendo una copia y borrar todo y solo dejar el 121w siempre y cuando NO tenga algun otro canal con 0001 y 0002 en el sid. Si hubiera otro canal con esos sid aunque sean en otro TP pues habria que borrarlos para probar.
Ya lo hice cpr43 y no abre sid 0001 y sid 0002, algo necesita el GTS para abrirlos igual que los otros canales del mismo TP.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

juan_vale wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:01 pm
Ya he puesto con un solo TP.. el de los Bein's y no abre... no se que truco estan haciendo pero como son canales premium hicieron algo... posiblemente necesita el EMM junto con el ECM... solo tengo el ECM para este TP.
juan_vale yo tengo 3 EMM, las tres envían ECM pero el problema persiste, no abre Bein ni poniendo manualmente las llaves, ni poniendo el softcam con un solo SID 0001 o 0002
Last edited by chicolin on Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

chicolin wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:31 pm
juan_vale wrote:
juan_vale yo tengo 3 EMM, las tres envían ECM pero el problema perdiste, no abre Bein ni poniendo manualmente las llaves, ni poniendo el softcam con un solo SID 0001 o 0002
Pues.. quien sabe que estan haciendo, sera que estan usando otra hash en estos dos canales... tampoco en mi Enigma2 no abren... no es solo problema con el GTC.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

juan_vale wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:35 pm
chicolin wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:31 pm
juan_vale wrote:
juan_vale yo tengo 3 EMM, las tres envían ECM pero el problema perdiste, no abre Bein ni poniendo manualmente las llaves, ni poniendo el softcam con un solo SID 0001 o 0002
Pues.. quien sabe que estan haciendo, sera que estan usando otra hash en estos dos canales... tampoco en mi Enigma2 no abren... no es solo problema con el GTC.
Si fuera otro hash, como V8 Super, V8 Orange y V8 blue si los abren?
Tal vez se está enfocando el problema a programas tipo enigma

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Agreed... has to be something that OSCAM can not handle but the EMU's in the other STBs are not affected... I will make a TS recording of the TP and send it to the devs.. see if they can figure it out.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

juan_vale wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:44 pm
Agreed... has to be something that OSCAM can not handle but the EMU's in the other STBs are not affected... I will make a TS recording of the TP and send it to the devs.. see if they can figure it out.
Excelente juan_vale, estamos pendientes de lo que hagan los desarrolladores, si bien la última actualización del GTS data de sep 2019

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Found the problem, Lyngsat lists the SIDs as 0001 and 0002, the blind scan scans them in as 0001 and 0002 but when you look at the LIVELOG it says it cant find ECMs for SIDs 0004 and 0005. So if you change SID 0001 to 0004 and SID 0002 to 0005 both channels work.

One problem, it would not autoroll on one of the Bein channels with the modified SID, I had to leave it on another channel for the autoroll to work and then go to the Bein channel.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

Y así esta también el TP 3840 H 30000 del mismo satélite 121W:
Willow TV es SÍD 000B
Fantasy Sports es SÍD 000C
Fight Network es SÍD 000D

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Very confusing, what I don't understand is on TP 4140 there are two stations using SIDs 4 & 5 but they are FTA, luckily only 121w has these problems. Thank you for the info. 8-)

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”