GTC Android Satellite Reception Problem

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Asder

GTC Android Satellite Reception Problem

Post by Asder »

Hi
I faced a problem with my gtc android. My satellite dish is correctly pointing to Nilesat 201/Eutelsat @ 7° west. Although some channels are missing when scanning with both auto scan and blind scan. I tried another receiver with the same connections and all channels are working.
Please advice.

pro

Re: GTC Android Satellite Reception Problem

Post by pro »

Asder wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:47 am
Hi
I faced a problem with my gtc android. My satellite dish is correctly pointing to Nilesat 201/Eutelsat @ 7° west. Although some channels are missing when scanning with both auto scan and blind scan. I tried another receiver with the same connections and all channels are working.
Please advice.
If you know what channels you are looking for then manually enter tp into the sat. Menu/installation/antenna setup/select sat/then press info for tp then add tp.

camachoeligio

Post by camachoeligio »

I have the same problem, I do blind search and it adds some TPs to me, but if I add a particular TP and search it doesn't show me any channels, but with another device if I visualize the TP.
:arrow: GTMedia GTC / V8X / V7s / V7Pro 8-)

Capnblackwater

Post by Capnblackwater »

Just wondering if you can give me your advice on how to set up the CTG to scan a satellite? I am having difficulty with that.

Asder

Post by Asder »

Capnblackwater wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:29 pm
Just wondering if you can give me your advice on how to set up the CTG to scan a satellite? I am having difficulty with that.
Which GTC device do you hold?
If it is GTC Android dvb S2, T2 and C then open dvp app then press menu in the remote. You will figure out how to do the rest.

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

You have to verify what firmware version you have, but ask the support emails for the latest firmware according to your GTC serial number.

Capnblackwater

Post by Capnblackwater »

Model # GC5DD31-W I am haveing Success with the streaming but I’ve been unable to scan c And KU Satellites. I am hoping to find some type of step-by-step instructions. Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! There is lots of free to air programming out there and I would love to use my CTG to capture it.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”