GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Joaquimoliveira

Re: GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

Post by Joaquimoliveira »

Viu que encontrei :
Sensibilidade no Turner ruim
Mesmo quando o canal já tenha achando as chaves, após nova busca no satélite, o mesmo canal tem dificuldade em abrir.
Fazendo busca no satélite no encontra todas as frequências, tendo necessidade de colocar elas manualmente.
No satélite 55.5 W , na frequência 4013 H 29999 muita dificuldade para abrir.
Não encontrei um opção fácil para mudar de idiomas o áudio do canal .
A barra de sinal e qualidade, o número da porcentagem são muito pequeno, quase impossível de ver.

Joaquimoliveira

Não localizei uma opção de ver qual é a criptografia do canal.
Tb não localizei uma opção de saída de vídeo para mudar a resolução.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Joaquimoliveira wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:20 pm
Não localizei uma opção de ver qual é a criptografia do canal.
Tb não localizei uma opção de saída de vídeo para mudar a resolução.
There is a output option there somewhere.
Maybe try the custom menu in the home page.

Owen

Edited:
Home / Setup (top left, not the clock) / Droid preferences / display.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Joaquimoliveira

Não localizei a opção saída AV.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Joaquimoliveira wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:13 pm
In "display" there are resolution options, 1080i, 1080p etc.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Joaquimoliveira

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:03 pm
Joaquimoliveira wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:13 pm
In "display" there are resolution options, 1080i, 1080p etc.

Owen
Ok ... localizei ... tenho que desativar a opção automatica para ativar uma resolução ? 1080i , 1080p 4k ....
e no color space ... o que significa está opção ? tem 420, 422, 444 e RGB ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

be careful with that "que significa está opção ? tem 420, 422, 444 e RGB ?"
Another user changed to 422 and could not "See" to change back.

these are options for the output format to be in those video formats.
4.2.2 is a format that up link sport feeds are using and most set top boxes can not open that format.
the GT Combo is the first unit that opens 4.2. format video.

Unless you really really know your TV can display 4.2.2 or the other options, do not change that option.

This reminds me to ask GT Media to change that option to add an extra caution so users do not change the AV output to 4.2.2 and can not change back.

Owen

large and color for attention to GT Media.

Joaquimoliveira

Para eu assistir feed em 422 tenho que colocar nesta opção ou posso deixar em 420 ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Joaquimoliveira wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:48 pm
Para eu assistir feed em 422 tenho que colocar nesta opção ou posso deixar em 420 ?
No.

The unit now auto changes player so the 4.2.2 channel plays OK.
In earlier software versions you needed to press the yellow button the change players.

Ned

Post by Ned »

osc543 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:39 pm
Hi!Very often when I press the arrow on the remote to change the channel, the mouse arrow is activated. Does anyone have this problem?
I'm new to the gtc.... but I found pressing padlock button on the remote control took the arrow away .

Ned

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Ned wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:50 am
osc543 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:39 pm
Hi!Very often when I press the arrow on the remote to change the channel, the mouse arrow is activated. Does anyone have this problem?
I'm new to the gtc.... but I found pressing padlock button on the remote control took the arrow away .

Ned
Was a very annoying thing if you hit that button by accident.
They made changes to the time out for the arrow to disappear after you press the button again so you could tell you had removed it.

Owen

brps

Post by brps »

Good morning, since a new software update I have some problems on blind scan (austoscan) in ISDB-T scanner, ISDB-T standard use 6 MHZ in latin America, japan and also Phillipines, the only difference is the usage of codecs mpge 2 and 4.
When I do a blind scan I get 0 channels because it's searching in 8 MHZ but 6 MHZ is standard. Also there is new regulations in TX and RX for 5G usages of spectrum in each country of South America. Please correct MHZ to 6mhz bandwide, also to add Latin America country names on "austoscan Area" not only Brazil and default. .

I have gtcombo .
GTC combo / Carbono
30ºW/ 61ºW/ 71ºW/ 82ºW/ ISDB-T (mundo pacifico)

SuperC

Post by SuperC »

Hallo,
I have some annoying problems, among others:
- the menu on the left appears continuously (on the subtitle voice) and stays on the top, it is impossible to make it go away (Exit key, Menu key, ..). I have to return to home and re-select DVB frame, this way it is really unusable
- I cannot view the teletext, tried many times to activate it

NB: using only DVB T2 channels for now

GTCombo
Software version: C20.A9.1.11
Italian language

Thank you

satboy

Post by satboy »

Why is that error?...the usb stick is empty and formated.
Attachments
IMG_20211114_121744.jpg
IMG_20211114_121744.jpg (3.43 MiB) Viewed 16381 times
IMG_20211114_121752.jpg
IMG_20211114_121752.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 16381 times
IMG_20211114_121801.jpg
IMG_20211114_121801.jpg (3.42 MiB) Viewed 16381 times
IMG_20211114_121817.jpg
IMG_20211114_121817.jpg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 16381 times

hls06drm

Post by hls06drm »

GTMEDİA 4K COMBO
Bir gtmedia 4k birleşik cihazım var. Özellikle eutelsat 16e uydusunda hızlı kanal geçişlerinde "dvb sürekli duruyor" hatası veriyor.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

SuperC wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:35 pm
Hallo,
I have some annoying problems, among others:
- the menu on the left appears continuously (on the subtitle voice) and stays on the top, it is impossible to make it go away (Exit key, Menu key, ..). I have to return to home and re-select DVB frame, this way it is really unusable
- I cannot view the teletext, tried many times to activate it

NB: using only DVB T2 channels for now

GTCombo
Software version: C20.A9.1.11
Italian language

Thank you
please try to dowload the firmware from viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22716, and reload the firmware by local usb.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

brps wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:25 pm
Good morning, since a new software update I have some problems on blind scan (austoscan) in ISDB-T scanner, ISDB-T standard use 6 MHZ in latin America, japan and also Phillipines, the only difference is the usage of codecs mpge 2 and 4.
When I do a blind scan I get 0 channels because it's searching in 8 MHZ but 6 MHZ is standard. Also there is new regulations in TX and RX for 5G usages of spectrum in each country of South America. Please correct MHZ to 6mhz bandwide, also to add Latin America country names on "austoscan Area" not only Brazil and default. .

I have gtcombo .
hello
we will try to add Latin America country

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hls06drm wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:37 am
GTMEDİA 4K COMBO
Bir gtmedia 4k birleşik cihazım var. Özellikle eutelsat 16e uydusunda hızlı kanal geçişlerinde "dvb sürekli duruyor" hatası veriyor.
cihaz üretici yazılımı sürümü nedir?
veritabanı xml dosyasını bize aktarabilir ve kanalları değiştirdiğinizde hangi kanalların uygun olmayacağını bize söyleyebilir misiniz?

what is the device firmware verison?
can you export the database xml file to us,and tell us, which channels will be not ok when you change the channels

cytl1d

Post by cytl1d »

Deleting multiple satellites not work. Try deleting 3 or more satellite and you see what happen. Only can delete 1 at a time.

alexwalex

Post by alexwalex »

Hi! My device is GTCombo. I want to use GTplayer with my bluetooth audio devices. But they don't work correctly. Other players (VLC, MXplayer) work correctly. Please fix work GTPlayer with bluetooth audio devices.

hls06drm

Post by hls06drm »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:31 am
hls06drm wrote:
GTMEDİA 4K COMBO
veritabanı xml dosyasını bize aktarabilir ve kanalları değiştirdiğinizde hangi kanalların uygun olmayacağını bize söyleyebilir misiniz?

can you export the database xml file to us,and tell us, which channels will be not ok when you change the channels
My Gtmedia Combo Device Gives DVB Stopped Error When It Comes to 10886 H 30000 Frequency (Especially DTX Channel) on Eutelsat 16E Satellite.Please Find A Solution.
Attachments
dvbchannel.7z
(82.88 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hls06drm wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:35 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:31 am
hls06drm wrote:
GTMEDİA 4K COMBO

My Gtmedia Combo Device Gives DVB Stopped Error When It Comes to 10886 H 30000 Frequency (Especially DTX Channel) on Eutelsat 16E Satellite.Please Find A Solution.
thank you very much.
we will check it.

Tom II

Post by Tom II »

GTC - btw. wrong code page for Czech language after update firmware
After purchasing the GTC and installing it for the first time, the EPG and program information was correctly displayed in Czech language. After installing the 51 update, this information is no longer displayed correctly (btw the code page has been changed). Even installing the next version 53 did not solve this problem - the problem with displaying Czech characters remained.
Will this problem be solved? Will there be another update? Is it possible to go back to the original firmware?
Attachments
correct_New.jpg
correct_New.jpg (399.63 KiB) Viewed 15979 times
incorrect_New.jpg
incorrect_New.jpg (359.39 KiB) Viewed 15979 times

shah1982

Post by shah1982 »

1- Sufro problemas de vibración en los canales de video 4: 2: 2 y lamentablemente no son aptos para su visualización
También sufro de muchos problemas, por ejemplo, cuando busco canales por satélite, todos los canales se repiten, y esto es muy molesto.
Tengo muchos problemas con el satélite eutelsat-16a, el dispositivo es muy desigual
Logotipo del canal Cómo descargar al dispositivo.
Hay algo muy molesto al transferir un canal de un lugar a otro, se tarda mucho en guardar y hay 70 segundos para guardar la transferencia !!!! Eliminar canales es simple y sin complicaciones
En muchos casos, cuando buscas una luna en particular, ¡estás buscando otra luna con la elegida!
La interfaz del sistema de la barra de estado necesita mucho desarrollo. Además, cuando presiono el botón OK en los canales, espero que solo aparezca la lista de canales sin satélites en el lado izquierdo, y la integración del logotipo del canal por estética es mucho mejor que la molesta lista existente. Fábrica después de la última actualización
El dispositivo se ha extendido por Oriente Medio y empezamos a distribuirlo en abundancia ... les deseo éxito ... les deseo que resuelvan los problemas mencionados y también la forma de agregar el archivo m3u con la lista de satélites y agregar subtítulos , porque es muy necesario en Oriente Medio y estoy importando sus dispositivos. Los clientes solicitan agregarlo con la adición de la voz de comentaristas árabes. Desde bein sport channels, les enviaré un video explicando el trabajo. También espero que el logo de los canales se agregue automáticamente a todos los canales en la próxima actualización porque actualmente es muy molesto. Gracias por su atención al cliente.

egydoctor2010

Post by egydoctor2010 »

hi there is another bug in the Netflix app
you cannot scroll down or from side to side by buttons. you can scroll from side to side by mouse, but also the mouse cannot scroll down to choose any thing, so try this app to find the problem and find a way to solve it
thank you.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”