GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

M@hsen

Re: GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

Post by M@hsen »

I find some TP's have signal and no picture, depending on what other TP you changed channel from.
If this happens try going to a TP / channel on the same sat and on the same band (9750/10600)/ Vert / Horz polarity.
I think this is the player checks what type of video and does this too early before the DiSEqC switching is complete.

Do you think this is not a bug for this receiver? The user must look for the frequency in the list for the image to rise. Do you think this is a wise thing to do

reverend

Post by reverend »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:17 pm
There is only one alternative player and when in use it ahs a TV icon in the info bar.
Change of channel returns to normal player.

I find some TP's have signal and no picture, depending on what other TP you changed channel from.
If this happens try going to a TP / channel on the same sat and on the same band (9750/10600)/ Vert / Horz polarity.
I think this is the player checks what type of video and does this too early before the DiSEqC switching is complete.

Owen
Thanks Owen - I'd not noticed the little icon there, as you say it's there when you press Player and then disappears on channel change - great thank-you that answers that one.

I have tried the attenuator this morning but it made no difference but at least it rules that out as a problem.

I did try tuning in the A F N channels this morning to test if 30fps playback had stutters to try and confirm that but it was only recognising them as scrambled and not looking for the BISS keys for some reason.

I'll try and get an updated softcam.keys file on there shortly and see if it makes any difference before the wife points the dish at 28.2e all day!

Do you have the issue with stuttering content on 25fps channels over where you are as I'm reading transmissions are also PAL / 25fps over there?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The only time I get stuttering is with high bit rate channels.
My local PAL channels are all OK, both 576 and 1080.

Check that you had the net connected for auto biss roll.
I had that one day and the cat had switched the net box off by stepping on the multi box power switch.

I called the icon a TV icon, but with glasses on it is a video camera icon.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

josega

Post by josega »

hola, tengo un gtcombo y veo perfectamente todos los canales, pero los de la frec 10906 v 22000 no los abre porque puede ser? gracias, el satélite es Astra 19,2
Last edited by josega on Tue May 02, 2023 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adrileo

Post by adrileo »

Hi, sorry if I'm not in the right section. I'm new and I have a problem with gtcombo 4k Android: I see some channels jerky a few times on other channels the word scrambler comes out. which does not occur on a gtmedia v7 pro. who can tell me why.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

How are you viewing the channels on your V7Pro, are you trying to do the same on your GTMedia Combo.
What are the channels, from what satellites.
With some more information, users should be able to help.

Den

adrileo

Post by adrileo »

hi the channels I see in the shots are canale8 and cielo. on Rai due to some films I get scrambler writing. i live in germany the sat.is hot bird. the strange thing is that on the media group v7 pro I see everything without problems

josega

Post by josega »

Hola, sabe alguien si hay algún problema con la frec 10906 v 22000 en GTcombo Astra 19,2E, no se que hacer, gracias.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

How are you viewing the said channels, you may have to contact your supplier.

De

josega

Post by josega »

Es que no los veo

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

La conversión del LNB es el Universal 9750/10600MHz, si has modificado algun parámetro te saldrá una frecuencia un poco diferente, la frecuencia 10906 es solo el centro del ancho de banda, busca una frecuencia que se aproxime y no se salga del mux

josega

Post by josega »

Gracias, caja soy novato en esto y no entiendo muy bien lo que me quieres decir, si puedes ampliar información me vendría bien, gracias

josega

Post by josega »

Gracias, caje soy novato en esto y no entiendo muy bien lo que me quieres decir, si puedes ampliar información me vendría bien, gracias

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Sería más fácil si pusieras una captura en el menú de la instalación por si se detecta alguna mala configuración

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@josega
The said channels at 10906v 22000 at 19e are decoded in (Nagravision).
Which will not be decoded with keys built within the software, you will have to pay for these services, through (CCCAM).
As said in another post the LNB setting should be (Universal 9750-10600)

Den

josega

Post by josega »

Tengo cccam, antes lo veía, y sigo viendo todos los canales, menos los de esta frecc 10906 v 21999?

josega

Post by josega »

Buenas, lo mismo que se dejó de ver, ahora lo vuelvo ha verlo, no he cambiado ni he echo nada, no lo entiendo

aprasha

Post by aprasha »

Eso es porque los de M+ han añadido un checksum a esa frecuencia. Lo añadieron el fin de semana (Fórmula 1) y parece que ahora la han quitado, pero ya te digo yo que lo volverán a poner la próxima carrera.
Lo mismo hicieron con el TP 11258 el día del Madrid-City.
Puse un hilo en el foro español: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=29202

He's talking about this: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=29206

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

El checksum es un mecanismo de detección de errores utilizado para verificar la integridad de los datos transmitidos que siempre está incluido, otra cosa es lo que han hecho para restingir el acceso ya que no se puede proporcionar porque es una información que fomenta el acceso ilegal a contenidos protegidos por derechos de autor.

josega

Post by josega »

No le deis vueltas,van ha dejar morir el gtcombo 4k, ahora quieren vender el GTX, prefiero comprarme un jamón ibérico.No va haber mars para gtcombo 4k.pelota

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Another main problem when recording is that the channel that is being broadcast cannot be paused and then it continues to record for a few minutes. This option is available for receivers of several years ago, but not for this new model.

rodricao

Post by rodricao »

hello!

when I search in dvb-c and dvb-s, only those from dvb-c are saved in the channel list. I've tried everything to solve it, but I can't find a solution for this. not even with the new att solved it.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try power off and power on again.

That will restart the user list format,

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

reverend

Post by reverend »

Just as a heads up for the new Noise Reduction setting in the DVB app, by default the GTCombo was applying too much and this setting lets you turn it off to improve the picture (and it looks amazing on a 65 inch LG OLED).

However, the AMLogic drivers have a bug so if it is turned off SD channels will not display correctly but HD and up should be fine (and you will notice better picture quality than usual).

Thanks to GTMedia team for listening and adding that one!

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

reverend wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:25 am
Just as a heads up for the new Noise Reduction setting in the DVB app, by default the GTCombo was applying too much and this setting lets you turn it off to improve the picture (and it looks amazing on a 65 inch LG OLED).

However, the AMLogic drivers have a bug so if it is turned off SD channels will not display correctly but HD and up should be fine (and you will notice better picture quality than usual).

Thanks to GTMedia team for listening and adding that one!
:lol: After each new version, instead of improving and adding new options, new bugs are added to the device

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”