Re: GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

Post by delon »

GTX COMBO
IT IS AUTOMATICLY TURN ON :shock:
HELP ME

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

If it is the same as the GT Combo, there is no power switch, as soon as you put the power lead into the receiver it comes on.
Also do not post in capitals, which means you are shouting.

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Friends, if available, please send me the download link for version 18 of the GT model. Because on software uploading sites, the software extension is rar, not zip, then converting rar to zip and transferring to usb, the software is not installed.
Last edited by M@hsen on Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

delon

Post by delon »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:13 pm
If it is the same as the GT Combo, there is no power switch, as soon as you put the power lead into the receiver it comes on.
Also do not post in capitals, which means you are shouting.

Den

ok thanks

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

No one on this site can answer about the software provided for this model? Exactly on this site, only the user should respond to the user, none of the company's managers should respond to the requests of the user and the consumer of this company's products. Like the version 27 that has been presented, why is the channel list and channel logo loading late and other things. If The opinion of the consumer of this company's products has no value for this company. It should be said that the user's time on this site and the virtual space that is related to this company should not be wasted.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

M@hsen wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:32 am
No one on this site can answer about the software provided for this model? Exactly on this site, only the user should respond to the user, none of the company's managers should respond to the requests of the user and the consumer of this company's products. Like the version 27 that has been presented, why is the channel list and channel logo loading late and other things. If The opinion of the consumer of this company's products has no value for this company. It should be said that the user's time on this site and the virtual space that is related to this company should not be wasted.
Feel free to send a message or Whatsapp

Contact Us

14039 S Gessener, Suite B, Missouri City, TX 77489, United States

winsat23@gtmedia.cc

+8613434777602

https://gtmedia.cc/products/gtmedia-gt- ... Q41mQmnO6I

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

cpr43 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:42 pm
M@hsen wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:32 am
Feel free to send a message or Whatsapp

Contact Us

14039 S Gessener, Suite B, Missouri City, TX 77489, United States

winsat23@gtmedia.cc

+8613434777602

https://gtmedia.cc/products/gtmedia-gt- ... Q41mQmnO6I
?First, I have a question for you. Have you installed version 27
For the second year, my friends and I sent our bugs and suggestions for the company through videos, photos and explanations. Before us, our Arab friends did this. What was the result? Instead of fixing bugs and adding options in Each version adds a new bug. We tried all the ways to communicate with this company, but we did not get any results. Soon, foreign companies will order with this GT Combo hardware, and we will be relieved from this GT Media company.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Well, I am sorry. So wait for this new company, be a beta tester for, deal back and forward with them and become one of their moderator so you can have a feeling of what it is going on. I am sorry can not help further. I gave you the tools to comunicate with GTMedia management. Good luck

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:55 pm
Well, I am sorry. So wait for this new company, be a beta tester for, deal back and forward with them and become one of their moderator so you can have a feeling of what it is going on. I am sorry can not help further. I gave you the tools to comunicate with GTMedia management. Good luck
Definitely suggest to GT Media company to hire a skilled programmer in the Android department. Because the current programmers are still incompetent after several years and do not give any answers. It is clear from the evidence that this company does not have customers and it is its own work and policy. and that is just sales, not software after-sales service

Serhi

Post by Serhi »

The last two softwares are horrible

ftamaster

Post by ftamaster »

M@hsen wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:48 am
cpr43 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:55 pm
Definitely suggest to GT Media company to hire a skilled programmer in the Android department. Because the current programmers are still incompetent after several years and do not give any answers. It is clear from the evidence that this company does not have customers and it is its own work and policy. and that is just sales, not software after-sales service
I bought that receiver and the only thing I got was bugs, that's why I returned it to the seller.... the worst one I bought

karakartal

Post by karakartal »

My GTX combo device does not go into sleep mode when I press the power button with the remote control. However, sleep mode is selected in the settings. Are there others having the same problem? Is there a solution to this problem?

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”