GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

p_siewierski

Re: GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

Post by p_siewierski »

another fault from new firmware
Sometimes start from standby mode oscam / network is not available and player crash every minute, you must reboot android to get this back to work.

Please check if you can add any OSCAM restart option mode or the best is to leave OSCAM to be ON all time, Will be nice to have an option to watch programs outside network - when you travel, so not only when you are on same network area,

When you try to use player on mobiles you must watch same on tv, so you can't watch in same time 2 channels. So what is a point to use 2 x DVB-C port on this device?

Nightman01

Post by Nightman01 »

And one more thing. Why is it that HDR in the case of GtCombo only means that the image is browner???

brps

Post by brps »

I want to report several bugs on gtcombo.
Mainly on dvb player..
-On ISDB-T close caption it's not recognised.
-dvb-s2 audio not sync in all channels, this is corrected after a minute.
Also if you select altern audio or audio track, decoder doesn't remember your selection.
Several audio issues with volume, for some reason the volumen goes down. You have to restar the device to get audio and volume again.

If you turn off your tv and turning on it again the decoder show the screen minimised at upper left side of your tv screen, this is particularly problematic for older people who doesn't know they have to press key OK or EXIT to reset the full screen .
The menu is not friendly.

All this is on last update.
GTC combo / Carbono
30ºW/ 61ºW/ 71ºW/ 82ºW/ ISDB-T (mundo pacifico)

haidar900

Post by haidar900 »

We need to change the format of the channel lists in the GT Combo receiver and separate each satellite separately

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Hello, why is the menu and infobar of this basic model useless? A receiver with this good hardware should not have such useless menu, list and infobar

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Is there no answer in this thread?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

M@hsen wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:20 pm
Is there no answer in this thread?
Hard to answer since basically what you wrote is your opinion on what you like or don't. Firmware on model is out since a very long time. R&D put their effort on operational bugs associated with box function. Skin menu, list and infobar was designed back when released. Before ordered I am pretty sure you saw them.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Before preparing this model, I didn't think it would have a basic menu. For example, the 4K channel wrote the phrase HD or I didn't think it would be difficult to move and delete the channel list. The graphic design of this model is very simple to hardware. This model has a lifeless menu. The entire TV page covers the channel listing where you can't find out if the channel is playing and there are many other things to be fixed or added, for example, there is no satellite list for different direction

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

?Hello, . The software version 20 of this model, which is placed in Arabic and Iranian telegram groups, are they official

p_siewierski

Post by p_siewierski »

HI. I got upgrade yesterday with newest C20.A9.1.20
30% channels has been removed or stop work. like no signal. When you run new scan from blind or automatically this not fix missing channels from list.
Again new search add to total new amount. So scanner never check if this channle is already on list. So you can have same 2-3 channels and total increase.
Was trying to fix and get back manually saved channels, but when i fix few channels other are missing.
So i create TV as saved on list and add 200 channels there. When i try to add missing channels and save settings most time channel is not going to be saved to folder and other channels is going to be removed.
Sometimes i can see popup with text "This channel was changed, update...." when you press update your channel still will be same and some other channels stop work or will be removed again from saved folders. This is very bad upgrade from this build

EPG is very very small. You can't see what is played now if you do not seat closer. If you want to see other channels first you must clik on channel and that will automatically play, so this is so bad and stupid. So that EPG was never fix.
New EPG looks better as time is fixed but still you must click channel and play to see , only solution is to press change view and other channel will update as well. so you do not hve to click on it. Some Temporary fix, only few you can see, when oy umove to new page is going to big mess

What is fixed:
Sound is fixed
OSCAM works little faster (but still not work when device is in sleep mode)

Still must be fixed
EPG
OK button list
Scan Channels and adding to saved folders
Icon on some channels has been removed
same issue as before you can't see if this icon was already assign
Full scan do not list all channels so you must manually scan again by frequency
Attachments
signal-2023-01-19-181022_006.jpeg
signal-2023-01-19-181022_006.jpeg (145.87 KiB) Viewed 18823 times
signal-2023-01-19-181022_005.jpeg
signal-2023-01-19-181022_005.jpeg (182.75 KiB) Viewed 18823 times
signal-2023-01-19-181022_003.jpeg
signal-2023-01-19-181022_003.jpeg (253.04 KiB) Viewed 18823 times
2023-01-19_18-12-38.jpg
2023-01-19_18-12-38.jpg (342.45 KiB) Viewed 18823 times

p_siewierski

Post by p_siewierski »

Small update
EPG still is very bad
Today morning i can see same EPG as before. you can't see anything

Sound still on some music channels not work as it should
Not all 4k channels as before open
Attachments
signal-2023-01-20-064654.jpeg
signal-2023-01-20-064654.jpeg (237.52 KiB) Viewed 18793 times

ignus627

Post by ignus627 »

Just got my GT COMBO & am enjjjoying this wonderful euipment,
after 2 or 3 days thhe audio is way ahead of the video,
Is anyone having this problem also? Is there a ffix for this?
I upgraded to the latest C20.A9.1.19

phrunt

Post by phrunt »

I'm on the latest firmware too, I just purchased my GT Combo a few weeks ago so I'm new to it after coming from the xxxxxxxx

I like almost everything about it except the audio is out of sync on DVT-S satellite channels but only a few channels do it.

I'm in New Zealand and the problematic channels are Prime, Prime +1, 3 and 3 + 1, I've not noticed it happen on other channels although I think it does on some of the lesser used channels that I never watch so I don't care about them.

If I change to the channel it's out of sync by a second or so, change away from it and back to it and it often fixes itself. I've tried the black screen and freeze modes for changing channel, no difference.

It's certainly nothing wrong with my dish or LNB, my xxxx works perfectly with no sync issues, I just wanted to upgrade to a newer box. Obviously all the standard set top boxes not based on android work perfectly too.

I also had to set it so the power button powers off as if I was watching TV, put it to sleep and woke it up it would just either go to a tiny view of the TV channel when it wakes or just to a black screen where I have to quit the live TV app and go back into it to get it to work, was better just to make it shut down to solve that.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi

I too find some audio off on channels.

I have found it corrects best if you change channel away and back to a channel on the same TP.
With PrimeTV that is tricky as there are few channel on that TP and odd, for me unwatched.
I think it is something taking too long at the first use of a newly selected TP.
I use DiSEqC 1.1 AND 1.0 switches, so I get even more delay.

As for the power button function, yes power OFF is best.
Remember that if you press and hold, you get an options list, one or restart.
When you wake up the GT Combo assumes 4k or something output and shows that small picture. Press OK to bring up the list and it changes as it talks to the TV and sorts the issue.

Here is a link to my post on local and other Picons for the GT Combo.
I need to update it for the new Bravo channels on Channel7.

I will send you a PM.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

phrunt

Post by phrunt »

Thanks, hopefully the people at GTMedia can sort out the out of sync audio problem in a firmware update. It definitely goes out of sync due to the delay changing TP's as when you don't need to do that and change to channels on the same TP it never causes a sync issue. My channels change very quickly as I'm just the GT Combo hooked up to a single LNB dish dedicated to this box yet it still happens for me almost every time I change to a channel on a different TP. I think you're correct that being the cause after experimenting tonight. Prime by far is the channel that misbehaves the most.

I've added your icons on already, they look great. Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Here is the TvBrowser.zip that work on the GT Combo.

Owen
Attachments
tvBrowser.zip
(6.73 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

phrunt

Post by phrunt »

Thank you!

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Hello. Why is the image of the channels with subtitles not as smooth as the news channels from version 19 onwards? And so far, some of the versions of this model have not been posted on the site, but are uploaded in special Arabic groups and channels. And the last question is whether the source of this model is available to Arab customers or not

paveldreams

Не убирается меню (вкладка) слева

Post by paveldreams »

1) меню слева не убирается!
2) T2-mi не работает!

Когда будет решена проблема?
Attachments
IMG_20230204_165632.jpg
IMG_20230204_165632.jpg (6.35 MiB) Viewed 18330 times
IMG_20230204_165607.jpg
IMG_20230204_165607.jpg (6.96 MiB) Viewed 18330 times
IMG_20230204_165546.jpg
IMG_20230204_165546.jpg (5.61 MiB) Viewed 18330 times
IMG_20230204_165543.jpg
IMG_20230204_165543.jpg (5.77 MiB) Viewed 18330 times

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

You hit EXIT to get rid of left screen on screen

paveldreams

Post by paveldreams »

Конечно, да, нажимал! Это не помогает!

paveldreams

Post by paveldreams »

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=24538

Такая проблема была раньше, потом исправили, и после обновления опять появилась!

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Is there no answer to my question? Are there really any managers who are in contact with GT Media to send comments and bugs?

paveldreams

Post by paveldreams »

Есть ответ по моей проблеме? Передайте программистам IT специалистам! Меню слева не убирается, мешает, не возможно пользоваться нормально приставкой!!!!

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Try today new released and test

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22716

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”