GTC powers off

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

migold

GTC powers off

Post by migold »

I have the GTC model, using it for DVB/S/S2. The unit turns itself off. How do I set it to stay on continuously?
Thanks,
migold
migold

jvarra1

Re: GTC powers off

Post by jvarra1 »

hi, check the cables for a shortcut in the connectors.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

migold wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:29 pm
I have the GTC model, using it for DVB/S/S2. The unit turns itself off. How do I set it to stay on continuously?
Thanks,
migold
You can see the system reset, in the settings, the option system reset
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

migold

Post by migold »

I have found that the unit powers off when I select the HDMI input on the TV that connects to the GTC. Sometimes, the GTC will come back on by itself, sometimes not.
What does the "system reset" in the settings do? I did not touch that, as I figured it would wipe the memory and take the system back to all factory defaults, with none of my satellite settings.
migold

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

migold wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:49 am
I have found that the unit powers off when I select the HDMI input on the TV that connects to the GTC. Sometimes, the GTC will come back on by itself, sometimes not.
What does the "system reset" in the settings do? I did not touch that, as I figured it would wipe the memory and take the system back to all factory defaults, with none of my satellite settings.
If it keeps restarting automatically, you can take a video and show it to me to help you confirm whether it is a machine problem or a software problem

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Lining wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:11 am
migold wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:49 am
If it keeps restarting automatically, you can take a video and show it to me to help you confirm whether it is a machine problem or a software problem
You can send me a private message or contact me by email

migold

Post by migold »

OK. I will see if I can make a video.
migold

migold

Post by migold »

Lining:
I made a video. Unfortunately, when I try to attach it, I get the ERROR "Invalid file extension: GTC Video.MOV". This file plays in Windows media player. Is there another way that I can send it to you?
migold

migold

Post by migold »

I have tried to send private message, but it seems that there is no communication. Can someone help me with my problem???
Thanks,
Migold
migold

oscar.hp

Post by oscar.hp »

Hola, tengo el mismo problema.

Voy a intentar grabarlo. No me deja adjuntar el video, extensión .mp4.

Cuando cambio el source de la tele al HDMI del descodificador, se apaga.

Si me pasáis un correo, os paso el video.

Saludos.

caprian

Post by caprian »

Hola, puede ser la configuración pero en la TV, yo cuando desactivo detectar o iniciar automáticamente aparatos conectados a la TV, ya no se apaga el GTC, eso si cada vez que quiero ver el GTC tengo que elegir el puerto HDMI manualmente

migold

Post by migold »

I have found a solution to my problem. I inserted an HDMI splitter between the GTC and the TV. Now the TV does not shut off the GTC when the HDMI input is selected. I needed this splitter anyway, since I will use the GTC to feed multiple devices. Now my TV still will control my other devices, A/V Amplifier, Blu-Ray player, and others.
migold

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”