GTC sem sinal de satélite

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTC sem sinal de satélite

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try scanning with just one of the two cables connected.satellite or DVB-T.

Do you need any DiSEqC switch settings set too.

Look at the antenna setting in the V7s and have the same setting in the GTC.

For DVB-T you need to set the country correctly and then look in the manual scan section to check that it is using the correct 6,7,8Mhz spacing and frequencies for your country.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

montitchota

Post by montitchota »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:55 pm
Try scanning with just one of the two cables connected.satellite or DVB-T.

Do you need any DiSEqC switch settings set too.

Look at the antenna setting in the V7s and have the same setting in the GTC.

For DVB-T you need to set the country correctly and then look in the manual scan section to check that it is using the correct 6,7,8Mhz spacing and frequencies for your country.

Owen
I've tried all that.
I've downgrade the firmware to the one available on the forum, but nothing changed.
After firmware change it allows a scan in S2, but with no results.
Like with the T2 scan, signal strength and quality appear at 95%, but after the initial scan, when I try to scan progress stays at 0%.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I read back through your posts and I think you are using a Motor?

Check that you have the correct Lat and Long set in the motor menu, including east and south / north.
The GT Combo loads a user file with north even if you saved it with south.

Also the long for each satellite needs to be correct as that is used as part of the calculation.

I have found with the GT Combo that to scan a USALS motor satellite for the first time, i go to the motor control menu and "Save / move to" the motor and then exit back one menu and press the red button there to start the scan.
Some of the older versions of the software would lock at that point, so I also move to the position and then back one menu and change the motor setting back to Disabled and then press red for scan.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

There are a lot of reply's within this section, were users are taking each other threads, were issues are for two different makes or even three.
The likes of GTMedia Combo / GTC / GTS.
I know that (cpr and owen) look after the forum, and do a very good job at it.
Is there a way to split the section down a bit more, or just have a section for the (GTMedia Combo) so that users can put there threads against the correct receiver that they may have.
Sorry about the shouting.

Den

AtomiXvap

Post by AtomiXvap »

I agree with @STRETCH if I may and it would be a nice idea to separate GTC from GTCombo threads. Less confusing and better readability.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”