When will GTMEDIA GT Combo be announced on this forum?

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

roberts2022

When will GTMEDIA GT Combo be announced on this forum?

Post by roberts2022 »

Hi, Mr Li Ning
I noticed the page about GTMEDIA GT Combo on www.gtmedia.shop. I am eagerly waiting for announcement of this box. I'm just wondering if you can tell me when GTMEDIA GT Combo will be announced on this forum?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: When will GTMEDIA GT Combo be announced on this forum?

Post by cpr43 »

roberts2022 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:32 am
Hi, Mr Li Ning
I noticed the page about GTMEDIA GT Combo on www.gtmedia.shop. I am eagerly waiting for announcement of this box. I'm just wondering if you can tell me when GTMEDIA GT Combo will be announced on this forum?
Whenever is appropiate and all necesary test are done you will see the section and files posted. While its showed on sites orders are not being accepted or on hold. They are not being shipped yet.

roberts2022

Post by roberts2022 »

Why are some unofficial alibaba stores selling the box? Can I buy one from them?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

roberts2022 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:09 am
Why are some unofficial alibaba stores selling the box? Can I buy one from them?
You probably did not read right. Try to and you will see for yourself. Your order will be put on a waiting list

roberts2022

Post by roberts2022 »

Someone has bought the GC STP from a alibaba shop, and the shop did ship the item.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

roberts2022 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:26 pm
Someone has bought the GC STP from a alibaba shop, and the shop did ship the item.
Happy for him and you. Post test results or same way as now you report his test results

roberts2022

Post by roberts2022 »

Are you an employee in GTMedia? Why are you so sure the order would be put on a waiting list? Why do some of my responds disappear? Did you delete them?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

roberts2022 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:31 am
Are you an employee in GTMedia? Why are you so sure the order would be put on a waiting list? Why do some of my responds disappear? Did you delete them?
Yes, they will be delete. Your concerns or questions have nothing to do with a technical support. You are not following forum rules and you have being warned. Now the first batch of products was finished and shipment are finally beginning to fullfill.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”