Gt Combo update

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

joviedop104

Re: Gt Combo update

Post by joviedop104 »

Isamu.Jones wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 9:52 pm
I bought GTMedia Combo, Android works excellent, very fast.
Excellent IPTV, very fast and stable.
Youtube very good.
VLC and Kodi very well.
Remote control is great.

Serious problems with DVB Player.
I updated to firmware GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.5_20210527.zip, it solved several problems of DVB Player, but there are still other problems that do not allow to use that characteristic of the equipment.

Detected problems:

Audio and video channels freezing problem persists every 5 to 10 min (random). It intensifies with the passing of the minutes. GTMedia Combo must be restarted for it to work again.

Switch problem persists (computer must be restarted every certain amount of time).

DVB Player has serious problems when tuning and playing channels of some TPs (it gets stuck asking to change the switch with a yellow button switch and it does not solve a problem).

DVB Player by default plays left audio, not stereo. You have to go channel by channel correcting the problem.

DVB Player is not able to configure a single audio track for all channels, it always shows in English, you have to manually change to another language channel by channel.

DVB Player satellite search is faster but it is not sensitive, it does not detect the same TP or channels as GTMedia GTC (Excellent decoder).

If the instability problem of DVB Player is due to the microphone system, it is better to disable that function.

GTShare_V7.1.4.0.210428 freezes the receiver when using DVB-S and DVB-S2. It does not allow you to select channels according to satellite or ISDB-TB.

Fixed issues:
DVB Player Newcamd works excellent for Nagra and Conax.

Please solve those inconveniences, many customers who bought from Aliexpress are complaining about the failures and opening disputes for bad product. Please review urgently.

Please help @Tom.w

Hi I want to add some issues that I'm facing also with version GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.5_20210527.zip.

Powervu:
Even though the autoroll function is now working, the Language and Subtitle options disappears from the menu once the channel is opened.
Selecting a different language or enabling subtitles is a very basic feature that should work.

Zapping:
Zapping between channels is imposible with current version.
After I open a channel from a Sat, only other channles from same TP continue working for zapping. If I try to select a channel from a different TP or Sat, the video and image continues playing the channel that I first open, it does not switch.

AAC audio:
Some of ISDB-T channels in Costa Rica use AAC audio, and I have seem problems with it.
For channel 'Teletica HD' the audio is freezing every few minutes, for like 2-3 seconds.
Channel 'Canal 6 HD' does not reproduce any audio. If I try with GTC box, the audio works perfect.

Video getting stuck for PowerVu channels:
At 58w Intelsat 21, there are problems with the video of channels:
1) TCM ans Tooncast at TP 3760 V. Its video get freeze every now ans them for 1-2 seconds.
2) TNT sports or CDF at 3920 HIts video works fine for about 40 seconds and then it gets complete freeze, it simple stops.
I could not recorded video on the box, because PVR function reponse was 'This function is not available' or some message like that.

GTshare APP:
After updating the software in the GTcombo, I noticed that frequencies/sat/TP for the selected channels on the APP did not match with the channels on the GTcombo. So I had to erase all data on the APP to make it work.

I there is any kind of information that would help GTmedia team, and I can collect, please let me know.

regards,
Johan
Attachments
dvbchannel_v2.3_2021_05_30_17_10_01.rar
(94.7 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

Isamu.Jones

Post by Isamu.Jones »

Tom.w wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:59 am
about the gtcombo firmware issues,we are fixing them continue.
because there are many issues that needs to fix, so please give us some time,we will do our best.
Thank you very much Tom for the great work. I hope that all problems can be solved soon. GTCombo is a very good machine, all that remains is to resolve these errors.

daao10

Post by daao10 »

Today I update it with the latest version, and surprise it no longer gives video I have tried three HDMI cables and they do not give video, I connect the GT media v8 uhd and the HDMI ones work very well. 🤦🤦😭

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”