GT Media Combo Update 6-4 2021

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Need2learn

Re: GT Media Combo Update 6-4 2021

Post by Need2learn »

Ok I was able to disable or delete the apps that I weren't planning on using, but I don't see how to disable the WEATHER APP? and with you boot up the install file folder menu how to disable those two.

Isamu.Jones

Post by Isamu.Jones »

Isamu.Jones wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:35 am
I want to thank the entire GTMedia team for solving the bugs soon :D
No more audio or picture freeze problem.
There is no longer a problem of switch constantly changing.
Autobiss works very well on Hispasat 30w and Arsat 71.8W.

There are still some bugs with the update GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.6_20210604.zip only in DVB-S, DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X search and channel list.

1) GTCombo detects some frequencies and channels like T2MI but there are no channels in that format. They cannot be played. It is an error of APP DVB Player when interpreting frequencies and TP formats.

2) When searching for channels in GTCombo, it does not find all the channels visible in the captured satellites. Also when searching for channels it indicates that it found 731 channels, but when saving and going to the channel list and viewing there are only 636. In GTMedia GTC all are downloaded correctly.

3) After searching for channels, it temporarily saves them, but when the GTCombo is turned off and on, complete channels or satellites are lost. It is random.

4) When doing Blind Scan in GTCombo, it mixes the channels of other satellites in the list. It is DVB Player problem detecting Diseqc 1.0. Example: I search for Diseqc1.0 port 1 channels on Satellite 1, but find and download frequencies and channels from Satellite 2 Diseqc1.0 port 2.

5) Problem of freezing and unexpected closing of the APP DVB Player, it is random.

6) When searching for channels in GTCombo, in the channel download list the names correspond to old channels that are no longer available, but when you finish the search and save the list and go to the list to view the channels, the correct names appear.
It is a very rare phenomenon, it is like that GTCombo when downloading the list of frequencies and channels from the satellite will find an old list of channels. Problem does not happen in GTMEDIA GTC.

Thanks!
I have been using the GTCombo for several days with the latest update.
All the bugs reported in my post continue.

Channel switching has been improved, but the sound between cuts still randomly persists. Many times when tuning a channel at random the audio cuts out and comes back and so on. To repair I must change to a channel of another transponder, wait and return and only there it reproduces well.

PVR option works without problems.

I hope the GTMedia team can review these issues and help us fix them.

Thank you.

Isamu.Jones

Post by Isamu.Jones »

Isamu.Jones wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:52 pm
Isamu.Jones wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:35 am
I want to thank the entire GTMedia team for solving the bugs soon :D
No more audio or picture freeze problem.
There is no longer a problem of switch constantly changing.
Autobiss works very well on Hispasat 30w and Arsat 71.8W.

There are still some bugs with the update GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.6_20210604.zip only in DVB-S, DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X search and channel list.

1) GTCombo detects some frequencies and channels like T2MI but there are no channels in that format. They cannot be played. It is an error of APP DVB Player when interpreting frequencies and TP formats.

2) When searching for channels in GTCombo, it does not find all the channels visible in the captured satellites. Also when searching for channels it indicates that it found 731 channels, but when saving and going to the channel list and viewing there are only 636. In GTMedia GTC all are downloaded correctly.

3) After searching for channels, it temporarily saves them, but when the GTCombo is turned off and on, complete channels or satellites are lost. It is random.

4) When doing Blind Scan in GTCombo, it mixes the channels of other satellites in the list. It is DVB Player problem detecting Diseqc 1.0. Example: I search for Diseqc1.0 port 1 channels on Satellite 1, but find and download frequencies and channels from Satellite 2 Diseqc1.0 port 2.

5) Problem of freezing and unexpected closing of the APP DVB Player, it is random.

6) When searching for channels in GTCombo, in the channel download list the names correspond to old channels that are no longer available, but when you finish the search and save the list and go to the list to view the channels, the correct names appear.
It is a very rare phenomenon, it is like that GTCombo when downloading the list of frequencies and channels from the satellite will find an old list of channels. Problem does not happen in GTMEDIA GTC.

Thanks!
I have been using the GTCombo for several days with the latest update.
All the bugs reported in my post continue.

Channel switching has been improved, but the sound between cuts still randomly persists. Many times when tuning a channel at random the audio cuts out and comes back and so on. To repair I must change to a channel of another transponder, wait and return and only there it reproduces well.

PVR option works without problems.

I hope the GTMedia team can review these issues and help us fix them.

Thank you.
Hi Team, please we need help in solving the mentioned problems. It is serious to buy a satellite receiver and that it does not work properly. Please we need help. Thank you.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”