GT Media Combo Update 6-4 2021

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Need2learn

GT Media Combo Update 6-4 2021

Post by Need2learn »

Today we got a new update 6-4 2021 for the GT Media Combo:

Pro: The newest update fixed the 4.2.2. 720 p that feed looks good.
The 4.2.2 1080i still needs a little more work but it does work.
The Autoroll in PowerVu does work now

Cons: The Power Vu channels all of them have a hiccup in them that needs to be fixed
The Biss Auto in the newest update IS NOT WORKING it only says SCRAMBLE in HUGE FONTS

Needs to be fixed

1.The channel list no way to sort it, that needs to be fixed...
2. You can't view your Biss keys in the menu, that needs to fixed
3.Autobiss needs to be fixed
4. PowerVu the hiccup needs to be fixed
5. 1080 4.2.2 video need to be fixed

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GT Media Combo Update 6-4 2021

Post by cpr43 »

Need2learn wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:12 pm
Today we got a new update 6-4 2021 for the GT Media Combo:

Pro: The newest update fixed the 4.2.2. 720 p that feed looks good.
The 4.2.2 1080i still needs a little more work but it does work.
The Autoroll in PowerVu does work now

Cons: The Power Vu channels all of them have a hiccup in them that needs to be fixed
The Biss Auto in the newest update IS NOT WORKING it only says SCRAMBLE in HUGE FONTS

Needs to be fixed

1.The channel list no way to sort it, that needs to be fixed...
2.You can't view your Biss keys in the menu, that needs to fixed
3.Autobiss needs to be fixed
4. PowerVu the hiccup needs to be fixed
5. 1080 4.2.2 video need to be fixed
Thank you for the tested and feedback. Now you honoring your nickname Need2learn. We all do everyday. As you can see GTMedia team keeps working hard to fix the bugs. Hopefully we hope yours and others perception gets better.

Number 1. Can be done either manually on Channel Edit feature or using the external editor
Number 2. I think I showed you how to see the generated Power Vu and Biss keys here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=22780&p=98142#p98142
Number 3. GTCombo is using the embedded Biss keys and working but however the Autoroll Biss is not showing on new one. GTMedia need to take care of this.
Number 4 and 5 are in schedule to be worked out.

Again, Thanks Good Work

Regards

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

Thanks for your quick responds .. by the way N2learn is a XXXX lol... just did it on the fly

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

By the way please show or tell how to manually sort this channel list?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Need2learn wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:07 am
By the way please show or tell how to manually sort this channel list?
Menu

Channel Manager

Blue Boton (More)

Red Boton (Sort)

Use any of Sort Options

or

Use the Green Boton (Move) to your desire position

or

Use Red Boton (FAV) Edit Favorites groups while on the desire channel

Isamu.Jones

Post by Isamu.Jones »

I want to thank the entire GTMedia team for solving the bugs soon :D
No more audio or picture freeze problem.
There is no longer a problem of switch constantly changing.
Autobiss works very well on Hispasat 30w and Arsat 71.8W.

There are still some bugs with the update GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.6_20210604.zip only in DVB-S, DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X search and channel list.

1) GTCombo detects some frequencies and channels like T2MI but there are no channels in that format. They cannot be played. It is an error of APP DVB Player when interpreting frequencies and TP formats.

2) When searching for channels in GTCombo, it does not find all the channels visible in the captured satellites. Also when searching for channels it indicates that it found 731 channels, but when saving and going to the channel list and viewing there are only 636. In GTMedia GTC all are downloaded correctly.

3) After searching for channels, it temporarily saves them, but when the GTCombo is turned off and on, complete channels or satellites are lost. It is random.

4) When doing Blind Scan in GTCombo, it mixes the channels of other satellites in the list. It is DVB Player problem detecting Diseqc 1.0. Example: I search for Diseqc1.0 port 1 channels on Satellite 1, but find and download frequencies and channels from Satellite 2 Diseqc1.0 port 2.

5) Problem of freezing and unexpected closing of the APP DVB Player, it is random.

6) When searching for channels in GTCombo, in the channel download list the names correspond to old channels that are no longer available, but when you finish the search and save the list and go to the list to view the channels, the correct names appear.
It is a very rare phenomenon, it is like that GTCombo when downloading the list of frequencies and channels from the satellite will find an old list of channels. Problem does not happen in GTMEDIA GTC.

Thanks!

piter_1

Pending improvements for GT Combo

Post by piter_1 »

With the last update it has improved a lot.
But there are still some things that could be improved to make it a TV box of the highest level.
1) The EPG information is very poor, the information of the programs also and sometimes it does not work.

2) If after organizing all the channels you want to scan a particular frequency, all the channels will be disorganized with the new channels found and you have to reorganize all the channels. They could add the new channels found to the bottom of the channel list without disorganizing the existing ones.

Thank you very much to the GTmedia group for being attentive and getting updates.

tanka

GT combo

Post by tanka »

Firmware v2.0_c20_a9.1,6 20210604 I check most of the channels from Hispansat 30w to 133 w and much better. Did play the channels good.Nice colour to.Only powervu open same and same not open.About play the video the audio setup favors channels all working.

tanka

Post by tanka »

The biss keys working at 127 west 3840v did have powervu and biss keys and working.Thank you .I realy appreciate the job .Gtmedia did until now

piter_1

waiting for two improvements in the next update

Post by piter_1 »

With the latest update the gtmedia combo is much better. there are no more audio cuts on the satellite dish channels.

But they should improve two more things in the next update.
1) the quia EPG is very poor. It hardly gives information when it works. Sometimes it does not work. , at least in the Spanish channels

2) When you organize the channels and you do a scan of an individual frequency, all the channels are disorganized. they should put new channels at the end of the channel list and not mess up what is already organized

thank you for continuing to improve this device together

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

Isamu.Jones wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:35 am

There are still some bugs with the update GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.6_20210604.zip only in DVB-S, DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X search and channel list.

1) GTCombo detects some frequencies and channels like T2MI but there are no channels in that format. They cannot be played. It is an error of APP DVB Player when interpreting frequencies and TP formats.

2) When searching for channels in GTCombo, it does not find all the channels visible in the captured satellites. Also when searching for channels it indicates that it found 731 channels, but when saving and going to the channel list and viewing there are only 636. In GTMedia GTC all are downloaded correctly.

3) After searching for channels, it temporarily saves them, but when the GTCombo is turned off and on, complete channels or satellites are lost. It is random.

4) When doing Blind Scan in GTCombo, it mixes the channels of other satellites in the list. It is DVB Player problem detecting Diseqc 1.0. Example: I search for Diseqc1.0 port 1 channels on Satellite 1, but find and download frequencies and channels from Satellite 2 Diseqc1.0 port 2.

5) Problem of freezing and unexpected closing of the APP DVB Player, it is random.

6) When searching for channels in GTCombo, in the channel download list the names correspond to old channels that are no longer available, but when you finish the search and save the list and go to the list to view the channels, the correct names appear.
It is a very rare phenomenon, it is like that GTCombo when downloading the list of frequencies and channels from the satellite will find an old list of channels. Problem does not happen in GTMEDIA GTC.

Thanks!

Yeah I agree with you the more I look the more I find... hopefully we can get all these problems worked out SOOON...

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

It would be nice just to have this just as a stand alone receiver.

Den

tanka

Post by tanka »

I dicided to scan the 127w 125w and the 127w at 4081v powervu keys working and biss working before.But now stop working.Auto biss need to fixed

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

tanka wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:17 pm
I dicided to scan the 127w 125w and the 127w at 4081v powervu keys working and biss working before.But now stop working.Auto biss need to fixed
I found that the powervu worked, but after I had autorolled a BISS they stopped.
I tested that with v603, but as yet I have not rolled a BISS with v604 to check.

Biss did load the known codes for the usual channels.

I find that DTS audio does not work and there is no way to change audio channel, no audio button on the remote.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Isamu.Jones wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:35 am

Thanks!
2/ 731 channels / 636: The channels it shows as it scans includes the EPG and data service channels that are not added to the TV channel list. I too note that many TP's are missed during scans.

3/ saving channels: Yes I have had crashes after a scan where the added satellite and or the channels are not saved.
I had this with the DVB-T today as I tested v604.
I have found that if you export the DB or power off (after setting the power key to shut down in the adroid pref menu) it saves.

4: Thanks for you comment on DiSEqC. I too are seeing odd switching. I use 1.1 and 1.0 cascaded.
I will check that as it may be easier to find with one switch at a time.
I find that one satellite I have on DiSEqC 1.1 port 3 direct with no 1.0 switch. This takes two sets of commands to switch. Something very odd there. More tests.

6/ Yes there does look to be an "Auto TP update" software running. The V8UHD had this and they added a menu option to stop it. For feeds that come up a lot and change channels, I set up two or more satellites so scanning does not remove the channels from the list.

As for the stopping at times, I see my internet use light on my modem flashing as this happens. I noted that my net use is 94Mb after each update. I think other apps (like google) are updating and the net use interrupts the video processor. The last two updates used 44Mb. I do not have the result for v604 yet, but it did look like it was not using the net the same.
I would like to remove many of the apps, like google.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GT combo

Post by Feralkiwi »

tanka wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:20 pm
Firmware v2.0_c20_a9.1,6 20210604 I check most of the channels from Hispansat 30w to 133 w and much better. Did play the channels good.Nice colour to.Only powervu open same and same not open.About play the video the audio setup favors channels all working.
With my local powervu, some opened fast, as if the codes were in the software.
The other TP needed a long time to open and as I said in my other post after a BISS auto roll the newly rolled channels do not open. Note this with V603, I have not rolled a BISS with v604 yet to test.

Owen

cytl1d

Post by cytl1d »

Noobie question but does auto roll require internet connection or is it happen in software of receiver?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

cytl1d wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:00 am
Noobie question but does auto roll require internet connection or is it happen in software of receiver?
PowerVu - No
Biss-Yes

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

I hate to say it, but the GT Media Combo, has Way to much apps and Junk on it, it should be a way to disable 90% of the apps on it.

We just want a good fast 4.2.2 biss and powervu that has just a few extra apps. That is it. I think I speak for most.

tanka

Post by tanka »

Yes but I like the Gtplayer for IPTV .Until wednesday working very good .Now the files keep breaking. I testing the files in the VLC media player and working very good.I clean the cache.About clear data is it ok for that app

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

I said a FEW APPS not to get rid ALL of them

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Need2learn wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:07 pm
I hate to say it, but the GT Media Combo, has Way to much apps and Junk on it, it should be a way to disable 90% of the apps on it.

We just want a good fast 4.2.2 biss and powervu that has just a few extra apps. That is it. I think I speak for most.
This is an android system. You can delete the ones not needed:

Settings

Device Preferences

More Settings

Apps & Notifications

> See All __ Apps

Uninstall all the ones you do not need

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

Cool that sounds good, I did experiment with the soft cam config trying to get the hiccup out of Power Vu on the GT combo use..

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

cpr43 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:49 pm
Need2learn wrote:

Settings

Device Preferences

More Settings

Apps & Notifications

> See All __ Apps

Thank crp43 I had looked, asked where and not found that.

Owen

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:51 am
cpr43 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:49 pm
Need2learn wrote:

Settings

Device Preferences

More Settings

Apps & Notifications

> See All __ Apps

Thank crp43 I had looked, asked where and not found that.

Owen

Hello, you can select the APP, press the MENU button to delete, you will be prompted to delete
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”